Weight Loss Thread 2021

Lost 1lb, not too bad bearing in mind my foot is the size of a Seal pup and is black and blue with yellow tinges!!
Can’t walk can’t dee owt other than sit and watch shyte on tele.
Just another 2/3 weeks of it so I’m told 😧

I'll admit I was dispirited last week after sticking religiously to my diet and not losing any weight. I took a week off but still weighed myself and I've lost 2 pounds.

As I took a week off and my other half is on holiday this week I'm expecting to put on a pound of two.

I'm now down to 11 stone 3 pounds and if I lose another pound I'll have lost a stone.

I guess the moral of the story is don't get too dispirited and it's ok to have a small break.

Good luck everyone. Onwards and downwards. 👍

After a good Jan and Feb, when I lost a stone I've had a static March. I guess that means my calorie intake and usage is in balance so I need to give myself a kick to get things moving things in the right direction again.

Just clocked up 25k steps today, 16k yesterday and 12k Monday.

Eating 1200 calories a day and working out 3 times per week too so this should result in some serious losses over the next few weeks, hopefully before the fatigue kicks in and I take a week off!

1200 cals is nowt like, how are you feeling?

Been 17st for a while now
I keep walking most days
I watch what I eat and drink
don’t really do without much just careful
still drink a few times a week but not to exsess
we but try

Just clocked up 25k steps today, 16k yesterday and 12k Monday.

Eating 1200 calories a day and working out 3 times per week too so this should result in some serious losses over the next few weeks, hopefully before the fatigue kicks in and I take a week off!
Dear me mate. Nobody really should ever be on 1200 cals (unless 8 stone female), nevermind doing the exercise you are doing.

Back