Weight Loss Thread 2021

Your weight loss is excellent but surely the intermittent part of your diet is irrelevant as by having only one meal a day , you must be in a substantial calorific deficit . You are also bordering on keto so would this would also assist in weight loss .
I did start doing keto, but find I can lose plenty of weight without really restricting myself and not being hungry..

The fasting is more than weight loss though. Research shows that fasting can promote a cleansing action where your body recycles waste products at a cellular level, that can have massive health benefits. The longest I've done is 36 hours.

I did start doing keto, but find I can lose plenty of weight without really restricting myself and not being hungry..

The fasting is more than weight loss though. Research shows that fasting can promote a cleansing action where your body recycles waste products at a cellular level, that can have massive health benefits. The longest I've done is 36 hours.
I’m currently doing a very low carb diet bordering on keto . I’ve found that although it’s quite restrictive and boring , the fact that there are no hunger spikes or cravings has meant it’s been very easy to stick to and the weight loss had been good . I reckon that once I reach my target weight I will stay on a low carb/ low sugar diet permanently as I feel far healthier.

I’m currently doing a very low carb diet bordering on keto . I’ve found that although it’s quite restrictive and boring , the fact that there are no hunger spikes or cravings has meant it’s been very easy to stick to and the weight loss had been good . I reckon that once I reach my target weight I will stay on a low carb/ low sugar diet permanently as I feel far healthier.
I feel the same and wouldn't be fussed if I didn't eat bread, pasta, rice or potatoes again. The very low carb does have an effect if I go to the gym though.

Had a good first 6 months of the year but then fell back into old habits. Will probably finish the year 6-8 pounds down.

Onwards to 2022.

Back