Weight Loss Surgery

I'd see what wegovy does first. All weight loss surgery does it make you feel full when you have ate less. Wegovy replicates the hormone your body releases when you are full so the result is the same. It's in limited supply at the moment and is not cheap at about £200 a month. But that is considerably less than surgery.

I'd see what wegovy does first. All weight loss surgery does it make you feel full when you have ate less. Wegovy replicates the hormone your body releases when you are full so the result is the same. It's in limited supply at the moment and is not cheap at about £200 a month. But that is considerably less than surgery.
It works, well ozempic does.
I work with a woman who has had gastric bypass surgery and her life seems a bit miserable now as she has acid reflux no matter what she seems to eat. She’s lost a substantial amount of weight but it seems to have come at a cost.

I thought you were taking about someone called Gregory in a Sunlun accent there.
“Wegovy! Come downstairs our Gavvy’s eyah”
I work with a woman who has had gastric bypass surgery and her life seems a bit miserable now as she has acid reflux no matter what she seems to eat. She’s lost a substantial amount of weight but it seems to have come at a cost.
What’s the blue ones that make you fart grease?

yea basically the same stuff, ozempic was aimed at diabetics, but they figured if they up the dose a bit it does make you feel full for longer and therefore eat less.

Anyone had or thought about getting it done
My sister had it done about 10 years ago…totally changed her life.

I know others who have had it done and didn’t go well for them, some put weight back on and others had problems with excess skin and surgery to remove which was far worse than the gastric surgery

Back