Weight Loss Supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im playing football 3 times a week, doing weights 2/3 times a week & sometimes getting more cardio in on top of that.

Was measured at the gym the other night & am seeing results. Fat loss is coming along & muscle mass is increasing. Anything I can do to help it along supplement wise? Nowt that will make me go mental or make my shite turn green, just something that will speed up the fat loss process. Still got a canny gut.

There are some wonder berries from Holland and Barret apparently havent a clue what they are called though. Our lass was banging on about them last night but I wasnt listening.

Longy said:
Im playing football 3 times a week, doing weights 2/3 times a week & sometimes getting more cardio in on top of that.

Was measured at the gym the other night & am seeing results. Fat loss is coming along & muscle mass is increasing. Anything I can do to help it along supplement wise? Nowt that will make me go mental or make my shite turn green, just something that will speed up the fat loss process. Still got a canny gut.

If you want a good stim to use to give you a kick go to elite nutritions ultimate weight loss stack.
I've used these for months, I wouldnt say they are good for weight loss but they definitely give you s kick and when it kicks in you feel off your tits for about 2 hours.

They contain yohomobuine which is one one the supplements that have just Been put on a list of stuff to be banned so they are gradually been taken off the shelf do get some while you can.

Seriously, don't spend any money on "fat loss" supplements. They're pretty much a con in the sense that just taking them will reduce the amount of fat in your body. Jack3d or something might give you and extra boost to do more in your workout but that's still just you doing the work yourself.

lad at work has just start using nox pump (think its called that) he says its better than Ephedrine, he says hes off his tits when hes on it and it lasts for ages.

Just tell him to get some clenbuterol, that stuffs bloody lethal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back