Weight loss supplement...

• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 1 at the same time on Saturday and didn't have any trouble getting to sleep at midnight on Sat.

Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications.

came across this in the warning section for the product. That's a bit of a problem for me, I dunno if I can go a whole day without a cup of tea. :neutral:

Just did a quick google, they don't release the dose. That's a big red flag with any supplement in all honesty.

I was thinking that when the bottle didn't specify the dosage of anything in it. Just a general dosage for the whole lot combined. :confused:

I hate that supplement companies are allowed to do it. It often results in a list than may have a couple of useful ingredients in there, but it also happens to have a pretty cheap/worthless ingredient listed too. I know which one I'd bet has the higher dose...

Most supplements on the market are just expensive placebos or strong stimulants.

Ofcourse the creatine monohydrate, beta alanine and the other stuff that is scientifically tested don't fall in to that.

I hate that supplement companies are allowed to do it. It often results in a list than may have a couple of useful ingredients in there, but it also happens to have a pretty cheap/worthless ingredient listed too. I know which one I'd bet has the higher dose...

Most supplements on the market are just expensive placebos or strong stimulants.

Ofcourse the creatine monohydrate, beta alanine and the other stuff that is scientifically tested don't fall in to that.

I'm still searching as I'm dead sure that I read someone's review saying that they were happy that they hadn't just jacked up the caffeine content. But I can't find that anymore.

Came across some suggestions it was 80mg though no idea where they got that figure from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back