Weight loss shakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you know silverbacks only eat fruit n veg . ;)

Aye and they are 500 lbs of pure muscle!

Look, I'm just saying it's a little more complicated than units of energy in vs units out

i did cut alcohol out for about 6 months last year, but its back in moderation now

still get me sausage and egg breakfast on a sunday anarl :)

Good man, I'm a big believer in the 'treat day' theory :lol:

Stop what? Exercising and eating right? Depends what they then do, probably head back to where they were.

Not quite sure what your point is.

point is , if your prone to be fat ,you always will be , unless you do a diet and exercise,because of your bodies make up , its alot to do with genetics and metabolism aswell .

point is , if your prone to be fat ,you always will be , unless you do a diet and exercise,because of your bodies make up , its alot to do with genetics and metabolism aswell .

You could say the same thing about anybody? Aye, some people get fatter than others more quickly due to genetic traits, but not to the extremes you're describing. And your metabolic rate can be changed as quickly as your diet can?

As I said before, it's a very good excuse to be fat, saying that 'fat people were born fat' and so on.

Partly due to genetics and you can change your metabolism. Sounds like just another excuse for a fat person to stay fat.

You could say the same thing about anybody? Aye, some people get fatter than others more quickly due to genetic traits, but not to the extremes you're describing. And your metabolic rate can be changed as quickly as your diet can?

As I said before, it's a very good excuse to be fat, saying that 'fat people were born fat' and so on.

ok then im off to greggs for a pasty - and then to asda for 8 cans for later on . cos i can :lol::lol:

I did a diet a few years back weight watchers and lost 5 stone in 4 months but now find it hard to eat salads. I've joined the gym but my main problem is eating huge meals. An hoping these shakes start me off and I can continue it on from there

I did a diet a few years back weight watchers and lost 5 stone in 4 months but now find it hard to eat salads. I've joined the gym but my main problem is eating huge meals. An hoping these shakes start me off and I can continue it on from there

if i got that big , i'd hire a bacon slicer from guy potts.

healthy food , plenty water, exercise = weight loss, remember you dont have to join expensive gyms to exercise, a slow jog, or fast walk round the block, costs nowt, and there you go calorie burning. simple ;).

aim to lose about 2lbs a week seems slow progress, but effective and better long term. Good Luck and dont give up.

you don't need to eat salads, just keep it well balanced & keep active.
Stick to natural things, fresh fruit, veg, tuna, chicken, eggs etc & avoid processed shite

It also depends what you do for a living, as if you work in an office & therefore not much physical activity as I've read its best to stick to a protein heavy diet. (i'm sure some one on here will tell its rubbish)

Stick to natural things, fresh fruit, veg, tuna, chicken, eggs etc & avoid processed shite

It also depends what you do for a living, as if you work in an office & therefore not much physical activity as I've read its best to stick to a protein heavy diet. (i'm sure some one on here will tell its rubbish)

I'm sure they will but only because it hasn't worked for them.

Unfortunately we all react very differently to various foods and diets, hence the amount of theories out there. It's about finding what works for you.

high protein and less carbs = less calories - aparently its nothing to do with calories though - so therefore "I'M OUT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back