Weight loss shakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont listen to the sensible people saying eat healthy and exercise, go mad on these shakes for a few weeks, get the shakes and bad heads and feel ill all the time, then realise exercise and better eating is the best way forward, but at least you would off experinced how ill them shakes can make you 1st.

Spug said:
Why can't an anorexic just eat?

If that's what he wants to do pal just live with it.

Because they're mentally ill. These shakes are for people who are too lazy to learn about a good diet

True, I often ask myself the same thing, quick weight loss yes, but once you stop you pile it all bavk on quickly as hell.

if your born to be fat , you always will be - fat globules in our bodies never change - when you lose fat the body will strive to get that fat back ,and chances are you will end up fatter than before any diet started .there are an awful lot of thin / fat women and men out there in the world constantly dieting .

its all about calories intake and calories used up in a day - you could get 2000 calories from eating salads and use 1500 of them and still gain weight .

if you must - i'd opt for a decent bag of whey from myprotein.co.uk and supplement that - its cheaper and basically the same stuff you pay over the odds for .

I'm not disagreeing with any of you. Just putting the other point of view across. Although I have put weight back in it wasn't all in one go and I'm no where near where I was when I started it.
And by the way, I'm a she not a he (no)!

if your born to be fat , you always will be - fat globules in our bodies never change - when you lose fat the body will strive to get that fat back ,and chances are you will end up fatter than before any diet started .there are an awful lot of thin / fat women and men out there in the world constantly dieting .

its all about calories intake and calories used up in a day - you could get 2000 calories from eating salads and use 1500 of them and still gain weight .

if you must - i'd opt for a decent bag of whey from myprotein.co.uk and supplement that - its cheaper and basically the same stuff you pay over the odds for .

That's rubbish, plenty of previously fat people are now thin. With dedication, correct exercise and nutrition you can do whatever you want within reason.
Most people on diets have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

Because they're mentally ill. These shakes are for people who are too lazy to learn about a good diet

Then it's pointless telling them ;)

I'm going the other way ATM and eating a weight gaining diet, as you say you need to do your research.

That's rubbish, plenty of previously fat people are now thin. With dedication, correct exercise and nutrition you can do whatever you want within reason.
Most people on diets have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

still thin because they choose to stay that way , do you think once weight is lost it stays lost ???

Calorie counting is not the answer I'm afraid!

still thin because they choose to stay that way , do you think once weight is lost it stays lost ???
Of course it stays lost, then it's up to you, if you want to stay thin or not.

Some body types find it easier to put on/lose weight than others but to say a fat person will always be fat is not true.

Counting calories won't help much either.

agree with that, i've never counted calories in my life... i have however lost nearly 5 stone in the last couple of years

Amazing achievement mate, how did you go about doing that?

bollocks , if you use up in a day what you put in your weight should remain the same , burn more than you put in and weight will be lost - its that simple.

I guarantee you I'll be in better shape eating 2000 calories of vegetables a day than 2000 calories of pies :lol:

Last edited:

careful eating, plus gym, running and cycling.

not done yet, at least two more stone still to go

trying to make it a lifestyle, sustainable, no point in dieting, i don't want to put weight back on when i finish

Of course it stays lost, then it's up to you, if you want to stay thin or not.

Some body types find it easier to put on/lose weight than others but to say a fat person will always be fat is not true.

Counting calories won't help much either.

you didnt understand what i said , what i said was, the once fat person will still have as many fat globules within its body when its thin as it did when it was fat . and if fed again they spiral out of control and suck up every bit and store it on the body.

hence a thin/fat person .

careful eating, plus gym, running and cycling.

not done yet, at least two more stone still to go

trying to make it a lifestyle, sustainable, no point in dieting, i don't want to put weight back on when i finish

Exactly, peaks and troughs. It's the alcohol I find hard to cut down on-still young and all that ;)

you didnt understand what i said , what i said was, the once fat person will still have as many fat globules within its body when its thin as it did when it was fat . and if fed again they spiral out of control and suck up every bit and store it on the body.

what are you on about, 'fat globules' :lol:

Sounds like a fatties excuse for being fat to me

Last edited:

I guarantee you I'll be in better shape eating 2000 calories of vegetables a day than 2000 calories of pies :lol:

did you know silverbacks only eat fruit n veg . ;)

Exactly, peaks and troughs. It's the alcohol I find hard to cut down on-still young and all that ;)

what are you on about, 'fat globules' :lol:

Sounds like a fatties excuse for being fat to me

laymans terms - receptor site .

But the fat person will be thin if they exercise well and get the nutritional intake right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back