Weight loss for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

At Christmas I was 12st 13lb and now I'm hovering around 11st (give or take a lb or 2), I've also gone from a 34" waist being quite snug down to a 30" waist. Haven't done anything drastic, just started playing 5 a-side once a week and preparing my own dinner for work rather than living off cafe meal deals.

When I left school I was 88kg, changed my lifestyle and 7 year later I'm down to 74kg and just completed a half marathon in 1:39. Just shows what motivation and determination can do. Buzzing.

After years of trying and then failing on the weight watchers points, I decided to give it a real go and not cheat.

Was 13 stone 1 with the aim of getting to 12 stone and then 11 and half. I've walked the dog, walked the dog and kept walking the dog, cut out the chocolate etc and kept within the points.

Was 12.1 this morning and I cant remember the last time I was that low. Hopefully this time next week I'll have an 11 in the title.

For a self professed fat bastard. This year for the first time I'm going to attempt at losing weight.

I weighed myself yesterday and tipped the scales at 20 clem. Bad craic.

I'm cutting out take aways and sugars to start and am going to join up to the local gym where I'm going to go most days for an hour a day minimum most days.

Anyone else lurking over this forum with this goal in mind.

Hi Slacky!
New to this forum lark
Just wanted to wish you and everyone else "Good Luck" with your goals! ☺

As of last night I've lost 2st 10lbs with Slimming World following a verbal arse-kicking off my GP after my blood sugars spiked and a suspected 4th heart attack!!
Hasn't been easy but the support has been great... and the consultant is a massive Sunderland fan!!

Best of luck to all

downloaded my fitness pal, harder to justify them crisps and biscuits if you have to put them on there! Wilted since my holiday in August. Get back into my routine this week

downloaded my fitness pal, harder to justify them crisps and biscuits if you have to put them on there! Wilted since my holiday in August. Get back into my routine this week

Just make you you log everything. That was my issue. I wouldn't and then wonder why I wasn't losing weight.

Currently at 11.9 from 13.2 so well in the zone now

Just make you you log everything. That was my issue. I wouldn't and then wonder why I wasn't losing weight.

Currently at 11.9 from 13.2 so well in the zone now
At the start of the year I was doing it, changing my protein shake the lot when I run out. Build up to Xmas want a few kgs off. Daft thing is even posting on here makes you a bit more competitive :lol:

Weighed in 113kg, thinking about trying a diet plan of Richies website only thing is I train 5 days a week weights flying up a bit worried about the effect on my training

Weighed in 113kg, thinking about trying a diet plan of Richies website only thing is I train 5 days a week weights flying up a bit worried about the effect on my training

It should improve your training mate having a solid nutrition plan in place, what's your current diet like?

Getting harder as I get further down, but still going in the right direction.

11.6 now and still aiming for 11.

Might struggle this week as away in London for the weekend.

Hi all.
2 years back I was 23 stone as of January this year I was 13.10. Over the year the weight has crept back up to 15.5. I never followed any special diet or went to the gym i just created my own diet and exercised at home (xtrainer and weights) I want to get down to 12 stone. I have giving myself up until April 1st to reach this target. Started diet last Saturday and back down to 14.10 so going well. It's work patterns what seem to bugger my diet routines up. Going to join the gym soon as I start my new job next week. Good luck all who are still trying to lose some weight!

Hi all.
2 years back I was 23 stone as of January this year I was 13.10. Over the year the weight has crept back up to 15.5. I never followed any special diet or went to the gym i just created my own diet and exercised at home (xtrainer and weights) I want to get down to 12 stone. I have giving myself up until April 1st to reach this target. Started diet last Saturday and back down to 14.10 so going well. It's work patterns what seem to bugger my diet routines up. Going to join the gym soon as I start my new job next week. Good luck all who are still trying to lose some weight!
Well done you! What's your dietary plan basics?

Well done you! What's your dietary plan basics?
I just tend to eat 2 meals a day with salads, veg, and chicken, pasta etc. All the basic healthy stuff. Try not to go over 1500 calories a day exercise 45 minutes a day. And have a day off once a week allowing my self to eat and drink what I want. Going to up the exercise to 1 hour a day and try only have a cheat day once every two weeks now and see the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back