Weight loss 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 pound off this week. :eek:

probably going a bit too fast for “normal” weight loss. However shifting the weight and getting to BMI 25ish as quick as I can is better for me than having elevated blood glucose - and gives me a better chance to batter T2 into remission

I’ve got 16.7 pounds to go to get there.

for some reason didn’t get alerts on this thread so missed a few days banter

Weigh day isn’t until tomorrow, but I’ve just had to tighten my belt.
I ordered two pairs of work trousers last year that didn't fit so I bought the next size up. I'm hoping to be able to fit into the smaller ones soon. I've had to put two new holes in my belt since Christmas. Slowly heading in the right direction and I'm not starving myself like I have done in previous attempts.

Too many people are liking this post for me to not confess - I think perhaps it was the fact my belt was falling apart that made me make it tighter rather than my own progress. The buckle fell off in the work bogs this morning!
I bought a new belt today. It’s a medium (32-34) and I’m on the 2nd tightest hole which is weird because there’s no chance I’d get a 32” pair of trousers on and fastened.

I bought a new belt today. It’s a medium (32-34) and I’m on the 2nd tightest hole which is weird because there’s no chance I’d get a 32” pair of trousers on and fastened.

Mine is a levis belt. I got a 34 because I wear 34 inch jeans but I've had to put to new holes in it. I'm guessing it will have stretched a bit as well like.

Positive weigh in today. Down to 16st 2.5 so the first stone is out of the way. Next target is to see 15 on the scales which I'm hoping to do in a couple of weeks although I'm at a beer festival on Saturday which won't help!
Beer is my achilles heel :lol: It's cos my defences go down and I end up eating all sorts of shite.

Mind, the further I'm getting I'm less inclined to have a 'blow out' I promised myself a particular take away that I miss when I hit the thirteens. Now I'm here, I'm thinking - "fuck that, I've worked that hard to get here I'm not f***ing it up now"

Despite the belt debacle I weighed in another half pound down tonight. I’m now below 14st10 so 9 and a half pounds or thereabouts to go unless I decide I’m happy before then.

Last time I stopped going to the gym in 2014 (when I got a job that was a 45min commute, by the time I was working back in Dundee we had 2 kids under 2) I was 14st 3lbs so I’ll see how I feel when I get towards there again.

Doubt I’ll want to get as low as the 13st7lbs I got to when I lost 5 stone aged 19.

Beer is my achilles heel :lol: It's cos my defences go down and I end up eating all sorts of shite.

Mind, the further I'm getting I'm less inclined to have a 'blow out' I promised myself a particular take away that I miss when I hit the thirteens. Now I'm here, I'm thinking - "fuck that, I've worked that hard to get here I'm not f***ing it up now"

If I’m in the 13s Friday I’m having chippy tea as a reward, can’t be good all the time!

I love a reward like, I went to the pub last night and had a Domino’s delivered there to mark losing a stone. I thrashed myself on the bike earlier in the day to compensate for it so hopefully it won’t do too much damage.

It won't. It took longer than one day to lose. You won't gain from one off day.

I ate what I wanted for 4 days 6-10 this month, scale said 16 stone 12, from 16 stone 7. Shit, I thought. Five lbs on just like that.

One big cardio day and three normal weight sessions and I was back at 229lbs within a week.

Once you get onto the right road you'll be amazed how much your body adapts.
It won't. It took longer than one day to lose. You won't gain from one off day.

I ate what I wanted for 4 days 6-10 this month, scale said 16 stone 12, from 16 stone 7. Shit, I thought. Five lbs on just like that.

One big cardio day and three normal weight sessions and I was back at 229lbs within a week.

Once you get onto the right road you'll be amazed how much your body adapts.

Should mention that was with 3,000-3,500 calories up from 2,700ish as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back