Weight loss 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im aiming to lose 4st 4.5lbs by the end of June, feels like a hard target to meet but I reckon it’s doable. I’m 17st 4.5 at the minute, hard to believe that 3 years about I was 12st 5!
Im aiming to lose 4st 4.5lbs by the end of June, feels like a hard target to meet but I reckon it’s doable. I’m 17st 4.5 at the minute, hard to believe that 3 years about I was 12st 5!
Actually that’s not quite right, I was 17st 4.5 when I started on 06/01, about 16st 12 at the minute.

Last edited:
2 pound down today so that’s half a stone off now so pleased with that. Found it okay first couple weeks and not having a drink has helped stem the temptation to eat any shite.

Half a stone off so far this month at the half way point, Xmas bloat is a large part of that so I’m expecting to see it tail off a little but a nice milestone all the same for the work that’s gone in.

15st 13lbs heaviest I’ve ever been on Jan 4th.
Knocked the booze on the head during week and eating better.
Lost 7lb so far, sleeping great on a night.
Want to get to 14 stone before holiday in mid March

Just found this thread.

Lost about a half stone since NY day, and on and off lost about a stone and a half since May last year. Currently sitting at 14.10 - aiming for 12.7

had a wretched year last year, lost my mam in October and diagnosed with t2 diabetes around the same time.

properly struggling with the diagnosis, (what with the timing with me Mam) tbh, what with the stigma around it and that but I’ll get there.

absolutely decimated the carbs I was eating which is having a canny affect on the BG readings, and the weight is coming off.

Last edited:
Been eating better the last couple of weeks but I am starting properly today tracking things because my new scales have arrived. I am still 12 St 6 lbs and they have me at 22% body fat so plenty to lose. First target is get under 12 stone hopefully by the end of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back