Weight loss 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been a proper weird year this one, I was just over 15 stone in January, absolutely smashed a running plan during the first part of the lockdown in the spring, got down to about 13st, had a bit to go but was getting there.

Then I lost all motivation, completely, couldn’t even be bothered to go for a walk, slipped into a pattern of skipping meals, eating rubbish, too much booze etc.

Been back on the wagon for the last 3 weeks, plan is to get as close to 15st as I can by January 1st, I’m running 3-4 times a week at the minute when I usually take December off so January should be a lot smoother, can’t wait to get racing again!

Been a proper weird year this one, I was just over 15 stone in January, absolutely smashed a running plan during the first part of the lockdown in the spring, got down to about 13st, had a bit to go but was getting there.

Then I lost all motivation, completely, couldn’t even be bothered to go for a walk, slipped into a pattern of skipping meals, eating rubbish, too much booze etc.

Been back on the wagon for the last 3 weeks, plan is to get as close to 15st as I can by January 1st, I’m running 3-4 times a week at the minute when I usually take December off so January should be a lot smoother, can’t wait to get racing again!
Similar story here. Lost quite a bit between Christmas and lockdown, was eating well, running, not drinking as much. Piled it all back on plus an extra half a stone. Only myself to blame.

Still struggling to keep under 17st
16st12 lb today
walk most days 4/5 miles
although it’s rained for a few days and missed
hopefully will walk tomorrow
try to watch my diet and drink intake
but when I’m not walking I’m just sitting around the house

16st12 lb today
walk most days 4/5 miles

No space for an exercise bike in the house so you can still get some exercise in bad weather months.

No space for an exercise bike in the house so you can still get some exercise in bad weather months.

Can you recommend any good ones mate? Not shitty ones people often have that look unstable. Used to love doing a 10mile power cycle in 30 minutes everyday after my workout at Bannatyne in Darlo. Proper gets the quadz going.

Anyway another update.. Down to 18st 2lbs now.. Geeeup

Reactions: D.A
Can you recommend any good ones mate? Not shitty ones people often have that look unstable. Used to love doing a 10mile power cycle in 30 minutes everyday after my workout at Bannatyne in Darlo. Proper gets the quadz going.

Anyway another update.. Down to 18st 2lbs now.. Geeeup
I don't have anything at home mate so can't recommend. I'm sure somebody else could help you out. Well done on your progress so far marra. Keep it up.

How is everyone doing keep up the good work
I’m still just under 17st
stuck at that for 18 months
really difficult to keep under 17st
however I keep on this lifestyle and will be ok

Think after 18 months I'm all done now, just under 37kg off and been happily maintaining a healthy weight for a while now so going to up the calories a bit and work on gaining some muscle:

Logon or register to see this image

Feel 100x better for it all like, especially after adding in some regular weight training around March this year.

Think after 18 months I'm all done now, just under 37kg off and been happily maintaining a healthy weight for a while now so going to up the calories a bit and work on gaining some muscle:

Logon or register to see this image

Feel 100x better for it all like, especially after adding in some regular weight training around March this year.
Amazing effort that mate.showing most of us up on here. @West_Winger sticks out as another brilliant effort this year. Class effort lads.

Amazing effort that mate.showing most of us up on here. @West_Winger sticks out as another brilliant effort this year. Class effort lads.
Haven’t lost anything the last few weeks. Think I slipped a disc again so my back has been knackered. Again!

Slowly getting better now fingers crossed. Still keeping the weight off that i had already lost though which is the main thing.

16st12 lb today
walk most days 4/5 miles
Diet is key...walking 4/5 miles is not going to make much difference if you're not reliably under your maintenance calories

Diet is key...walking 4/5 miles is not going to make much difference if you're not reliably under your maintenance calories
You are 100% correct
been eating not to good over Christmas and a few wines
17st2lb today
like you say the walk means no weight loss
maybe a bit fitter and less lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back