Weight Loss 2019

Still 17 stone 8. Body fat up .1% apparently too? I look and feel leaner so not too sure what to think. To be honest though, I'm happy around this weight. Would love to drop another stone and a half but no worries if not. I've turned my life around.

I shit what feels like about three days worth out after weighing myself so maybe lighter, who knows
Don't worry about numbers, happiness is more important.

Still 17 stone 8. Body fat up .1% apparently too? I look and feel leaner so not too sure what to think. To be honest though, I'm happy around this weight. Would love to drop another stone and a half but no worries if not. I've turned my life around.

I shit what feels like about three days worth out after weighing myself so maybe lighter, who knows

You were well over 20 Clem weren’t you? You’ve done really well mate, sometimes you need to take a step back and realise how well you’ve done.

You were well over 20 Clem weren’t you? You’ve done really well mate, sometimes you need to take a step back and realise how well you’ve done.

24 stone 10lbs mate aye. I'm not too bothered about the number now mate if I'm honest. I train well and eat well I'd say a good 95% of the time so what will be will be. I set out to turn my life around and I've done that so owt more is a bonus for me now

24 stone 10lbs mate aye. I'm not too bothered about the number now mate if I'm honest. I train well and eat well I'd say a good 95% of the time so what will be will be. I set out to turn my life around and I've done that so owt more is a bonus for me now

That’s the outlook to have mate, I’ve taken my foot off the gas lately but I’ve gotten and kept off 2 and half stone this year which is class for me.

I’m sure you’re the same as me in looking into next year full of optimism for what’s to come.

That’s the outlook to have mate, I’ve taken my foot off the gas lately but I’ve gotten and kept off 2 and half stone this year which is class for me.

I’m sure you’re the same as me in looking into next year full of optimism for what’s to come.

I have until February 6th to complete my 365 day personal "project". My aim was 17 stone flat by then, 8lbs is well doable between now and then but I'm also lifting a lot of weights now so it might wind up not moving much at all even though my body is changing.

I have until February 6th to complete my 365 day personal "project". My aim was 17 stone flat by then, 8lbs is well doable between now and then but I'm also lifting a lot of weights now so it might wind up not moving much at all even though my body is changing.

I’ve hit everything on my target list this year except a HM race PB although I ran a training one that shattered anything I’ve done previously. Started thinking about goals for next year this last week but I haven’t committed to anything just yet.

You've done really really well, to put it into context, I was reading yesterday Cheryl Cole is 8 stone and you've lost 7 stone 2 pounds so another 12 pounds and you'll no longer be carrying a person the size of Cheryl Cole around with you. That's some achievement!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Weighed in at 14st 11lbs today which is a whole stone since I started my new job at the start of September. It’s maybe slightly faster than I’d planned for (was hoping for just under a 1lb a week and I’m averaging just over) but I’m feeling great and my body fat% has taken a big drop over the last 2 weeks without my muscle mass dropping too so the slightly faster loss clearly isn’t having adverse effects in that respect.

I've got it in my head to shit before a morning weigh in. Past few months I haven't been able to then as soon as I've had breakfast it'll drop. Mental warfare with myself
Shut up man, just have a piss on the morning and weigh yourself. Then it's the same as every morning.

I introduced HIIT to my workouts and upped a few weights and I'm 17st4lbs and down 2.5% body fat down to 18.6%.

I introduced HIIT to my workouts and upped a few weights and I'm 17st4lbs and down 2.5% body fat down to 18.6%.
That’s a pretty impressive BF% for your weight, well done.

mine has gone below 20% for the first time in 6 years on the Bodytrax machine at the gym which I’m chuffed about - it’s been going down consistently every week even though it seems to think my weight is fluctuating (my last 3 readings have been 94.7 kg tonight, 95.6kg last Sunday and 94.kg the Sunday before).

Last edited:
That’s a pretty impressive BF% for your weight, well done.

mine has gone below 20% for the first time in 6 years on the Bodytrax machine at the gym which I’m chuffed about - it’s been going down consistently every week even though it seems to think my weight is fluctuating (my last 3 readings have been 94.7 kg tonight, 95.6kg last Sunday and 94.kg the Sunday before).

Numbers on a body fat test mean nothing really. Even professional level calipers aren't accurate. The eye test is all you really need.

I also hit a new deadlift PB. Yesterday was positive

Back