Weight Loss 2019

Discussion in 'Diet and Exercise' started by HellsBells, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Charlestonian

Charlestonian Midfield

What exercise are you currently doing mate?

2. matt228

matt228 Midfield Contributor

Swimming 1-1.5km daily

3. Charlestonian

Charlestonian Midfield

There’s probably people better placed than me to advise on the powerlifting thread but I’d start working some weight sessions in as well.

matt228 likes this.
  4. super sleeves

super sleeves Striker

From 16st 5 to 15st 9 in a month

Happy with that weight to be honest, helped massively with the black dog that’s followed me the last year. Looking to get into some boxing gym from fitness classes, any recommendations?

5. Charlestonian

Charlestonian Midfield

Where are you based mate?

6. super sleeves

super sleeves Striker

Sunderland marra

7. Charlestonian

Charlestonian Midfield

Two clubs that I know of are The Olympian and I think fitness2000 does a fair bit of that stuff too?

8. super sleeves

super sleeves Striker

I’ll have a look cheers mate

Charlestonian likes this.
  9. Good Bloke Fairly

Good Bloke Fairly Goalkeeper

Bought some ThermoPro pre workout tablets from the Protein Works. Anyone used them before? They reckon it promotes fat loss but as far as I can tell by packaging its just something that gives you a bit of a boost and makes you sweat more?

10. Good Bloke Fairly

Good Bloke Fairly Goalkeeper

Not sure if that was aimed at my previous post about ThermoPure but they do make me sweat a shit load more than I normally do.

Side note. 4lbs down since last Sunday. Celebrated by climbing Great Gable earlier today. 899m 10th highest peak in England. Did Green Gable 801m on the way up. Weather was poor but could still see Scafell Pike, Buttermere, Blencathra, Skiddaw and even the Solway Firth from the top.

Hoping to hit the gym again on Wednesday after a couple of days recovery. Managing to run for 4 miles fairly comfortably now on the treadmill after lowering my speed as opposed to gunning it and flagging after a mile. Gonna up it to 5 miles by the end of the week.

20 stone 5lbs now.

Stevie Freestein II likes this.