Weight Loss 2019

Discussion in 'Diet and Exercise' started by HellsBells, Dec 27, 2018.

1. The Lonious Monk

The Lonious Monk Midfield

Hope you get better soon, pal:(

Jimmer13 likes this.
  2. You have lost nearly 10 inches from the waist? That is astounding.

I have gone from about 34” to size 32” jeans feeling baggy and it’s a bit of a pain as not many of my clothes fit at the moment. I’m going to buy some cheap stuff from primark for the summer and retain some old clothes in case/when I put weight back on over the winter.

What’s become apparent to me while reducing body fat is that I am reverting to my natural body dimensions. As a kid and young adult I wore 30” jeans and I assume that my hips, belly and arse have accumulated fat over 30 years.

Jimmer13 likes this.
  3. Jimmer13

Jimmer13 Midfield

On two strong lots of antibiotics and being a twat, have started training again. But, taking it easy, nothing too strenuous. (Much) :lol:

The Lonious Monk likes this.
  4. The Lonious Monk

Nice and slow, pal. Take care of yourself, okay?

Jimmer13 likes this.
  5. Jimmer13

Jimmer13 Midfield

Every two months, I dropped sizes, but most of my weight gain was because I was on very high dosage of steroids. Once they started reducing, I ate less and trained.

Self Discipline is a must, because no-one can lose your weight for you. They can support and encourage, but it is about, what do you want?

They provide the tools to motivate, you provide the motivation using those tools.

If you want something worth doing, do what I did, add it as part of your bucketlist. Number 1, to be fair, one life why waist it (Excuse the bad pun) no training runs, it is here and your in the moment.

Just go for it fella, my main problem, is that I OCD everything. So that helps me but can be at a cost to my health. In my head still 21 and try to train the same way.

Unfortunately, while the mind is willing, go on do it! The body is saying feck off twat, we are broken and to be fair I am. Both in health, body and mind! Just go for it fella, be the best you that you can be. You deserve it for yourself!!!

Not in my nature Monk, got to go for it, will push it even if I have to crawl. I will get fit and in shape. But yes take your point fella, problem is it goes in the head and falls out as soon as I put on walking shoes:eek::oops::rolleyes::lol:

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  6. The Lonious Monk

:eek:

:lol:

Stevie Freestein II and Jimmer13 like this.
  7. Jimmer13

Jimmer13 Midfield

:eek::eek::oops::rolleyes::lol:

8. daveydavey

daveydavey Striker

Down 13lbs this year - 10% body fat:)

Idlewild Mackem and Jimmer13 like this.
  9. Good Bloke Fairly

Good Bloke Fairly Goalkeeper

Down to 21 stone 7 lbs. 301lbs now from 346. 3 stone mark reached. I'm aiming for 20 stone even by the charity game in July.

Walked 10.23 miles today. Thorney - Penshaw - Fatfield - South Hylton - Grindon - Hastings Hill - Thorney.
    Thoroughly exhausted. Climbing Blencathra in the Lakes on Thursday too.

10. Jimmer13

Jimmer13 Midfield

Good going is it too much or oksy for your frame size.

Well done fella, good on you, keep it going.

Daughter (no pics) went ape shit with me when said I fancied martial arts training again. Win Chun, rather than others previously done.

Got an instructors details on the sly, dropping into his dojo for s chat next week. Sounds ok. Shhhhh our little secret, my life will be hell if daughter finds out :lol::lol:

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  11. Joe Public

Joe Public Striker

Was 193 last week. Did the coast to coast, between 4K and 6.5k calorie burn a day for 3 days. Get on the scales when I come home and I’m 204lbs. What the ferk!

Idlewild Mackem likes this.
  12. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

Alreet marra. Where did you get the stuff you bought? The stuff I got from Peak Supplements doesn't mix well at all.

:lol: It won't be fat though.

I have started tracking my weight every day so that I can see the fluctuations and then following the trend instead. I need to be 150lbs by 15th June, was 159 on 25th March when I started - weight has gone up and down loads since I have been tracking it, but the trend is down. How do I post photos on here and I can show you the graph? Point being anyway, don't be disheartened, you won't have put fat one but probably rather your body retaining water after so much exertion.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  13. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Striker

Got mine from Bulk Powders in pill form mate.

14. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

I think I'm going to have to buy the pill ones. The powder is a ball ache.

15. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Striker

Pill form is better, 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon I think I took. Up your red meat too, I went carnivore I felt stronger off it.

16. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

I don't eat meat, just fish. I'm still cutting at the moment, but once this jiu-jitsu competition is done I'm eating like a slob.

17. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Striker

Just get on the Clenbuterol mate haha

18. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

Got a source? :cool:

19. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Striker

I did have, be plenty of websites online that will sell it like.

20. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

I'm only kidding like.