Weight Loss 2019

Don't be silly a packet of chocolate digestive is a challenge to be faced and enjoyed!!!
:lol:

In all seriousness, though, I find that it's easier for me to eat better when I'm working out. It has more to do with the feeling of letting all that hard work go to waste just for a snack, I guess.

Struggling to do much exercise so far . Working 40 hours in my job and started lambing season on the farm so can't seem to find the time .
On the other side I don't have time to eat crap or too much at lunch because iv to use my lunch break to go check on the sheep .
Down to 13 stone 2 .

Had a shit week of feeling run down and no motivation after a big Friday last week. Forced myself here today and pushed out another 4.1 miles of activity over an hour. Ran for 20 minutes and fast paced walked for 40. I've knocked 1:30 off my mile time and burned another 500+ calories. Slowly but surely I'm seeing and feeling progress.

Feeling myself getting stronger which is happening faster than I anticipated. Will have to invest in more weights soon as I am starting to reach the limit of the weights that I do have. I usually buy them at garage sales or even thrift stores. I refuse to purchase them at retail price. They are ridiculously over priced.

Next, I am going to change my routine a bit and add more cardio days. I am usually wide awake an hour to an hour and half then when my alarm goes off, so instead of just laying on the bed wasting my time on my phone, I am going to get up and do cardio every morning. Might also increase my weight lifting days to 3 days a week, but I am going to see how these cardio mornings go first.

How is everyone doing?

Just weighed myself for the crack and I'm even on what I was last Friday. Haven't really exercised outside of work (Lidl) and had a chicken kebab during the week. Paella with prawns, chicken and chorizo for dinner and ate a fair whack of rice with tuna and prawns for tea. Haven't had a shite today like so I've likely still lost a pound or two on a shite week. Sunday morning will reveal all!

Just weighed myself for the crack and I'm even on what I was last Friday. Haven't really exercised outside of work (Lidl) and had a chicken kebab during the week. Paella with prawns, chicken and chorizo for dinner and ate a fair whack of rice with tuna and prawns for tea. Haven't had a shite today like so I've likely still lost a pound or two on a shite week. Sunday morning will reveal all!
:lol: that cracked me up :lol:

Feeling myself getting stronger which is happening faster than I anticipated. Will have to invest in more weights soon as I am starting to reach the limit of the weights that I do have. I usually buy them at garage sales or even thrift stores. I refuse to purchase them at retail price. They are ridiculously over priced.

Next, I am going to change my routine a bit and add more cardio days. I am usually wide awake an hour to an hour and half then when my alarm goes off, so instead of just laying on the bed wasting my time on my phone, I am going to get up and do cardio every morning. Might also increase my weight lifting days to 3 days a week, but I am going to see how these cardio mornings go first.

How is everyone doing?

Well having just consumed an Indian takeaway, I think it's safe to say that my weigh in on Monday is not looking good.

Not sleeping well at the mo, in fact make that I'm sleeping terribly, and I think that's affecting my motivation.

Next week is another week.

Well having just consumed an Indian takeaway, I think it's safe to say that my weigh in on Monday is not looking good.

Not sleeping well at the mo, in fact make that I'm sleeping terribly, and I think that's affecting my motivation.

Next week is another week.
I had Indian food. Once. My toilet never recovered.

Sleep is so very important. I don't think enough people truly understand it's impact. Any particular reason for the lack of sleep?

I had Indian food. Once. My toilet never recovered.

Sleep is so very important. I don't think enough people truly understand it's impact. Any particular reason for the lack of sleep?

I'm a great believer in the power of sleep. Unfortunately this week I've been in a lot of pain during the night and I've been running a temperature (probably my age!) so sleep has been a luxury afforded to others.

Indian food is fantastic. If you ever have a cold or think you are about to come down with one, have a curry. All those herbs and spices plus the sweats work wonders. It's my top tip. :)

Last edited:
I'm a great believer in the power of sleep. Unfortunately this week I've been in a lot of pain during the night and I've been running a temperature (probably my age!) so sleep has been a luxury afforded to others.

Indian food is fantastic. If you ever have a cold or think you are about to come down with one, have a curry. All those herbs and spices plus the sweats work wonders. It's my top tip. :)
It's too spicy of my old stomach. I ruined it years ago with all the shit I ate when I was younger. Sadly, I've had to cut back on spicy food as I just can't handle it anymore:(

Sorry for your rough nights... hopefully you can get some sleep soon.

:lol::lol:

Soooooo as long as I have a crap on Monday before my weigh in, I should be fine. :lol:

Struggling to do much exercise so far . Working 40 hours in my job and started lambing season on the farm so can't seem to find the time .
On the other side I don't have time to eat crap or too much at lunch because iv to use my lunch break to go check on the sheep .
Down to 13 stone 2 .

I would have thought with the lambing season you'll be doing enough exercise simply doing your job.

Last edited:
Soooooo as long as I have a crap on Monday before my weigh in, I should be fine. :lol:

I would have thought with the lambing season you'll be doing enough exercise simply doing your job.
I have them housed in a shed so no running around a field :lol: . Thank God really because some bone idle prick cut two gates off hinges last night . Must have been going stealing them but got disturbed.

Last edited:

Depending on how regularly you go it can actually fluctuate your weight by up to 4lbs haha. Hence you're advised to weigh yourself first thing on a morning after a piss/shit once your body has done its thing during the night

Back