Weight loss 2018

Just weighed in at 267lb (19 stone and a pound), that is a couple of lbs down since new year (271) but I need to get my act together. I'm 6"2 so can carry a few extra pounds but by my reckoning I need to drop to around 196lbs (14 stone)....so 71lbs to lose - wish my luck

19 stone is still as fat as fuck like. Posting this in drink so sorry for me any offence caused.

Am going down Blackpool today for a peeve mind (first time in 6 weeks I have touched a drop), then have arranged to have a takeway tomorrow night and going for a toby carvery saturday for a late birthday meal :lol: this week is a write off.
It's not though - you have to do those things once in a while. It's how you react to it on the days before/after that makes the difference. As long as you're back on it after it won't matter

It's not though - you have to do those things once in a while. It's how you react to it on the days before/after that makes the difference. As long as you're back on it after it won't matter

That't it mate, I've already lost 1lb this week, and am starting a FODMAP diet on Sunday under doctors instruction, so these 3 days will most likely keep me at my 16 stone weight for this week like. Really looking forward to it.

Well thanks to listening to @supersesh I managed to get to 11 stone 3 and stayed around there even over Christmas but did get to 11 stone 6 at one point.

Anyway, decided that 10 stone 6 was the goal after Christmas. Happy with 11.3 but gives me no room fo a blow out once in a while as I end up back at 11.6 and that while being okay (considering i was 14 stone once) still annoys me.

Worked hard since Christmas and now at 10.12, so getting there and all with less calories and exercise.

And, well done to everyone getting the weight off as it isn't bloody easy but with hard work and the right attitude anyone can do it.

Well thanks to listening to @supersesh I managed to get to 11 stone 3 and stayed around there even over Christmas but did get to 11 stone 6 at one point.

Anyway, decided that 10 stone 6 was the goal after Christmas. Happy with 11.3 but gives me no room fo a blow out once in a while as I end up back at 11.6 and that while being okay (considering i was 14 stone once) still annoys me.

Worked hard since Christmas and now at 10.12, so getting there and all with less calories and exercise.

And, well done to everyone getting the weight off as it isn't bloody easy but with hard work and the right attitude anyone can do it.
Does @supersesh have a page to follow?

I'm not that much taller than you am I? I'd look like skeletor at 10st 6.

Good going dropping the weight bud.

Just did the 2nd run of week 2 of C25K, my 5th 'run' since Monday.

If I can be arsed I'll do the third tomorrow and start week 3 on Tuesday.

I suspect it will be the week 6 runs where I'll need to drop down to every other day.

Says my ideal weight is around the 10 and half mark.

Is that about half way in the healthy BMI range?

Just did the 2nd run of week 2 of C25K, my 5th 'run' since Monday.

If I can be arsed I'll do the third tomorrow and start week 3 on Tuesday.

I suspect it will be the week 6 runs where I'll need to drop down to every other day.

Is that about half way in the healthy BMI range?

Not sure. I went on some site and it gave me the ideal weight using about 5 different methods and the average was 10.7 so thought fuck it, let's give it a go

I haven't lost much weight, still about 16st 6, but my 36" waist work trousers are getting looser and my belly is nowhere near as bloated. Feeling better starting February than I did starting January.

All rower work (2k's and 5k's) some HIIT stuff, some kettle bells, and the occasional Park Run lashed in.

4 week update - down to 186lbs which is 9.5lbs lost. Progressing well - I'm putting it down to the swimming!
Still stuck on 186lbs which is annoying (and is probably due to the night out and Nandos I had on Saturday...) Back on it now though.

Aiming to get to 180lbs by 1 March then hit my goal of 175 by 31 March.

Last edited:

Back