Weight loss 2018

After being ill most of last year, a couple of stone has crept on through being a lazy pig basically :oops:

Had a beach body panic at the end of Feb as I'm going away at the end of July. Decided if I can lose half a stone in each of March, April, May and June, that gives me a month contingency in case I fall off the wagon.

Lost 3lbs already in March so that's a good start and I've entered the Sunderland 10K in May, so I'll have to start running regularly again.

After being ill most of last year, a couple of stone has crept on through being a lazy pig basically :oops:

Had a beach body panic at the end of Feb as I'm going away at the end of July. Decided if I can lose half a stone in each of March, April, May and June, that gives me a month contingency in case I fall off the wagon.

Lost 3lbs already in March so that's a good start and I've entered the Sunderland 10K in May, so I'll have to start running regularly again.
Well done and it's good to have something to target. I was/am currently ill and have been for a while as well as having a bad back this and being lazy half my clothes don't even fit and i need to start the weight loss feel a bit stuck in a rut at the moment.

Forgot this part of the board existed.
Got the wedding and honeymoon in July and a holiday in June. Started on slimming world at the end of January. Just hit the 19lbs off this morning
So easy to stick to. Though we have had a cheat night at least once a week too I'd say

I'd recommend you try what @supersesh teaches, you'll learn what/why/how much to eat which will prevent it going on again. It's worked great for me!

I'd recommend you try what @supersesh teaches, you'll learn what/why/how much to eat which will prevent it going on again. It's worked great for me!

I was in the online group, but it got too big and overwhelming and I couldn't keep up with it. I've got bowel disease and the amount of carbs I'd worked out and was eating made my symptoms flare up. I just gave up on it as it wasn't working for me and I didn't understand why.

Lost just under a pound a week for the last three weeks. Quite pleased as I had a week in Kuala Lumpur last week followed by a complete drunken weekend in the NE last weekend. Back off the beer until at least Friday and then in the US next week but will manage to be fairly steady.

I was in the online group, but it got too big and overwhelming and I couldn't keep up with it. I've got bowel disease and the amount of carbs I'd worked out and was eating made my symptoms flare up. I just gave up on it as it wasn't working for me and I didn't understand why.

I'm sure if you made a post saying exactly that in the group Richie or Rachel would give you advice (you could also swap out 50g of carbs for 50g extra protein) if that would help.

I'm sure if you made a post saying exactly that in the group Richie or Rachel would give you advice (you could also swap out 50g of carbs for 50g extra protein) if that would help.

At the time he was banned from Facebook. The thing that tipped me into quitting was I was needing help but the group were ignoring me and having an in depth discussion on flat pack furniture. It's not his fault, it's my fault for not fitting in.

At the time he was banned from Facebook. The thing that tipped me into quitting was I was needing help but the group were ignoring me and having an in depth discussion on flat pack furniture. It's not his fault, it's my fault for not fitting in.

Ah, was that the closed group (paid for) or just the open group?

A quick search in the closed group shows plenty of people talking giving/receiving advice about IBS / bowel problems. The group structure's also changed recently so that there's less 'rubbish' - only questions for richie/rachel get posted to the group, the rest all go into 1 single post so you're not bombarded with things you may not be interested in.

Oh, and I don't work for richie :lol: just recommending it as it's worked wonders for me :)

The paid group last year. I was sitting thinking why the hell am I paying money to read about furniture and other irrelevant crap. I can do that on here :lol:

The paid group last year. I was sitting thinking why the hell am I paying money to read about furniture and other irrelevant crap. I can do that on here :lol:

Haha :) I can't say I've seen anything like that in the paid group since I joined in December :lol:

Still hovering between 81.5 - 82.5kg, I've got no will power to knock the weekends on the head to take it down a level. Work away, so staying in a hotel room all week, so when the weekend comes, just want to get out on the lash.

Weighed myself yesterday 17st 8lbs. :oops:
I'm massively overweight and feel pretty ill most of the time.
I think it's contributing to my ulcerative colitis flaring up a bit lately and my mental health hasn't been that good either.
I need to get out and walking about (running's a long way off right now). Smaller portion sizes and less drink as well.
The most I've lost in one sustained period of diet and exercise is 2.5 stone over 3 months, two years ago. So I know I've got it in me.
I want to try and lose 5 stone by Christmas! :eek:

I think it's contributing to my ulcerative colitis flaring up a bit lately and my mental health hasn't been that good either.
I need to get out and walking about (running's a long way off right now). Smaller portion sizes and less drink as well.
The most I've lost in one sustained period of diet and exercise is 2.5 stone over 3 months, two years ago. So I know I've got it in me.

#Believe

You can do it mate! Keep your chin up, and take it week by week. Don't let the thought of 5 stone overwhelm you, break it down into mini goals. Set 7lbs for your first goal, then go from there. Breaking your goals down will make it seem more manageable and will give you a boost every couple of weeks.

Back