Weight loss 2018

Haven't checked in for a while as I have been traveling with work - shit loads more coming up. However lost just shy of 20lbs through a combination of less drink (it was time to cut back and the odd Friday night out is now fantastic getting pissed on three pints) eating slightly more sensibly (essentially having breakfast and cutting out shitty snacks) and a bit of exercise ( 30 minutes a night on a Crosstrainer with Spotify). Average loss for the last 3 weeks has been just over a pound so that seems sustainable. I have also got into doing a gym session while away with work which has a double impact as it keeps me out of the bar for another hour or so.

Hello weight loss friends.

Down to roughly 82.5kg from 88.3kg on January 16th. Hoping to be down to 76kg by Good Friday. Think it'll be very hard and a bit too much of a reach so might have to settle for 78kg. Hardest thing to lose is the belly fat! It just won't f***ing go.

Hello weight loss friends.

Down to roughly 82.5kg from 88.3kg on January 16th. Hoping to be down to 76kg by Good Friday. Think it'll be very hard and a bit too much of a reach so might have to settle for 78kg. Hardest thing to lose is the belly fat! It just won't f***ing go.
Generally my speaking, it's the last place it goes from.

224lbs at 5'10", I want to be 190-200lbs, as I think I will be about 10% bodyfat in that range. Still have a decent amount of muscle, but it's hidden under too much fat to look good.

200g of protein a day, 2100 calories. Should take about 6 months.

Haven't checked in for a while as I have been traveling with work - shit loads more coming up. However lost just shy of 20lbs through a combination of less drink (it was time to cut back and the odd Friday night out is now fantastic getting pissed on three pints) eating slightly more sensibly (essentially having breakfast and cutting out shitty snacks) and a bit of exercise ( 30 minutes a night on a Crosstrainer with Spotify). Average loss for the last 3 weeks has been just over a pound so that seems sustainable. I have also got into doing a gym session while away with work which has a double impact as it keeps me out of the bar for another hour or so.
Cracking that, well done fella.

Had my 3rd weigh in yesterday. Started 3 weeks ago at 203lbs, down to 195lbs as of yesterday. Originally intended to do loads of exercise, but if I'm honest, I've done next to none since starting. Still working off 1500 calories a day, using the My Fitness Pal app to log my calories. Averaging about 2.7lbs off per week. Hopefully my body continues to play ball and I don't plateau, as I'm not really struggling at all to maintain 1500 cals per day. It helps by the fact that I'm drinking bucket loads of water between meals.

I've got 10 weeks until my holiday, so far I'm on track for getting down to 170lbs. Fingers crossed.

Back