Weight Bench

Wild Card

Winger
Anyone know if this is a decent deal.

Have stopped going to the gym because there is only one weight bench and I can never get on it, so I want my own.

Thoughts?

Looks a bit flimsy for my liking tbh but its cheap enough. I’d judge it by the reviews

Thanks, yeah I read the reviews after posting it on here and some were ok but a good few posted pictures of cheap metal construction and bent bars etc. will avoid. I think i was just swayed because it had everything i liked to do plus the bench, the back rise thing and the bicep curl with the pad.

If anyone has any recommendations I'm all ears... or eyes in this case.

Thanks, yeah I read the reviews after posting it on here and some were ok but a good few posted pictures of cheap metal construction and bent bars etc. will avoid. I think i was just swayed because it had everything i liked to do plus the bench, the back rise thing and the bicep curl with the pad.

If anyone has any recommendations I'm all ears... or eyes in this case.
Check out strength shop, you’ll pay more than the Amazon bench but solid made stuff

Anyone ordered from Power house before are they any good?

Think im going to go for this

with this

Anyone confirm if this is a decent enough deal or is there better?

Anyone ordered from Power house before are they any good?

Think im going to go for this

with this

Anyone confirm if this is a decent enough deal or is there better?

Got a couple of benches from them during lockdown. Sturdy enough. Can't remember exactly which one it was, cost around £250-300

Use everyday items... Backpack with bricks great core work.. Curls with scaffold pole filled with cement.. Farmers walk with cheap sand filled dumbbells...run/ walk on a shingle beach.. Use car axle stands to bench press... All free or very cheap... Good luck... Most important enjoy your training ..

Back