Weekend plans

B

becs

Tonight: watching England

Saturday: resting

Sunday: resting

Been unwell with cellulitis. Saw my GP on Tuesday who said it was almost cleared up. Felt unwell on Wednesday. Woke up in pain and with a nasty rash on my torso on Thursday. Saw GP again who diagnosed me with shingles 🤦‍♀️

Been unwell with cellulitis. Saw my GP on Tuesday who said it was almost cleared up. Felt unwell on Wednesday. Woke up in pain and with a nasty rash on my torso on Thursday. Saw GP again who diagnosed me with shingles 🤦‍♀️
Bloody hell @becs

Sorry to hear your news and hope your shingles is not too bad.

Get well soon.

Arghhh shingles is awful. Get well soon Becs xx

Friday - Half day as normal, time with the kids (my kids obvs), few bottles tonight and watch the match
Saturday - O40s on the morning, kids at a party afternoon, Roker Hotel for a charity night on the night
Sunday - Chill, make a dinner, do a bit work later

Tonight : early finish, watch the boy play footy, meet the missus and daughter for tea, watch the england game

Sat : Early train to Prague - CZ v Portugal on the night after a few beers

Sat : Train home, beers and domestic stuff

Today: Work until 1:30, chimney sweep coming at 2:30 and then going to have a few drinks in the house with Mrs. SR7 tonight.

Tomorrow: Going to watch Seaham Red Star, few pints.

Sunday: Eppleton to watch Sunderland Women

(Edit)PS: Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Last edited:
Get well soon @becs and try and rest up as much as you can.

Tonight, takeaway, few beers and playstation
Tomorrow pottering round the house, filling walls ready for painting
Sunday maybe go and see dad as mam is away for the week with my auntie

Today - travelling home

Tomorrow - getting a photo thing done

sunday - hopefully nowt but drinking

Monday - legal stuff - hoping for some good news

Friday - Half day as normal, time with the kids (my kids obvs), few bottles tonight and watch the match
Saturday - O40s on the morning, kids at a party afternoon, Roker Hotel for a charity night on the night
Sunday - Chill, make a dinner, do a bit work later
Which o40’s mate?

Take it easy Becs
Drinking, bucking, fighting.
I mean all three are unlikely...but the second ?

You’re going through the mill girl just try to chill out a keep taking them tablets ( do what you’re told ).

And for me …. Just a quiet steady away weekend hopefully !

Back