Weekend Plans

Today - try and knock off earlyish, jump on overground/tube to Trafalgar Square for a couple of hours then some food in town or home for a takeaway
Tomorrow - Brunch in Borough Market booked for 10 then find a pub before the match then hopefully a couple of celebratory ones afterwards
Sundy - Lie in and cook a chilli (hangover dependent)

Today - try and knock off earlyish, jump on overground/tube to Trafalgar Square for a couple of hours then some food in town or home for a takeaway
Tomorrow - Brunch in Borough Market booked for 10 then find a pub before the match then hopefully a couple of celebratory ones afterwards
Takeaway on Sunday anarl then. :lol:

Friday - finish work ASAP, train in London. Can't be bothered with Trafalgar Sq so will just do a random pub wander
Saturday - breakfast at Farringdon (not usually a brekkie person but some days require one), then head to KX and then I hear there is a game at Wembley. No idea about the evening.
Sunday - Middlesex v Durham at Lords or random pub wander (depending on weather)
Monday - not looking forward to it

Tonight: pack, put bairn to bed, play Hell Let Loose

Tomorrow: Early start. Drop bairn off at sisters. Go to wedding. Check our score on phone after. Get hammered either way.

Sunday: Get bairn as soon as I wake up, do nowt at home.

Today - on bus to Wembley now, sightseeing tonight.

Tomorrow - hotel is on Wembley way so nice lie in, head to hotel bar for about 12, pints then the match.

Sunday - lie in, lift home off my mate about 10ish.

Tonight, meeting family at King's Cross then heading to The Lexington for pints and bands.
Tomorrow, Wemberley
Sunday, up early to run the Hackney Half Marathon. (This has not been a well planned weekend.)

This eve... Seeing Travis at Camden Roundhouse. Get back after midnight...

Tomorrow... Up early - leave at 5:30am to drive UP the M1 for my nieces wedding in Jesmond. Ceremony time just happens to coincide with the match 🥺. Do finishes at 2am...

Sunday... Have to drive back down as the kids are at school on Monday...

Today: not nervous and enjoying (if that's the right word?) our last day in League One.
Tomorrow: double check retirement benefits. Not much to see on television. Occasional glances on this board.
Sunday: look for upload of Full 90 on safc.com

obviously taking the piss
Enjoy your day in London.

Tonight - Traveling up to Lowick in Northumberland with our lass and her family in a cottage.

Tomorrow - Train from Berwick to London, meeting @Kevsgreat at Wembo. Train home after.

Sunday - Check out of cottage and visiting Seahouses for fish and chips.

Today : Early finish, pick the boy up from school at 2 and fly to London
Tomorrow : Wembo
Sunday : early flight back and mad dash home from Prague to make the boys cup semi final

Tonight taking the hound for his booster then spending night at parents dad sitting

Tomorrow : bit of housework and pottering then watch the match at home , parents coming over and @Wilfy making us all pizzas

Sunday : painting panels of new shed and possibly building it if him indoors isn’t too hungover

Tonight - Traveling up to Lowick in Northumberland with our lass and her family in a cottage.

Tomorrow - Train from Berwick to London, meeting @Kevsgreat at Wembo. Train home after.

Sunday - Check out of cottage and visiting Seahouses for fish and chips.
Delightful plans.

Today - Shitload of stuff to sort as well as work but hopefully knock off about 4ish and set off for Peterborough where we'll stay tonight. Get some food and a few drinks down there.

Tomorrow - Peterborough to Pinner where we're staying, dump the car at the hotel, some food and drinks, tube to Wembley where we'll meet @The Ram and do the match and that.

Sunday - No real plans, maybe spend a few hours in London before we head back. Hopefully there'll be some PL final day coverage on the radio that I can listen to on the drive home.

Last edited:
Tonight: Work till late-ish (for a friday). Shop for beers for tomorrow. Mow the lawn. Watch Mr Inbetween. Browse twitter getting jealous of the crack in London.
Tomorrow: Bairns party in the morning. Match on TV in the garden. Hopefully gan mental celebrating.
Sunday: Clean the van. go for a walk.

Last edited:
Currently on a train heading to Paddington
Brewery tonight and then heading to the west End
Match tomorrow and out with several off here before and after
Heading back to the Duchy on Sunday
Delightful plans.

Today - Shitload of stuff to sort as well as work but hopefully knock off about 4ish and set off for Peterborough where we'll stay tonight. Get some food and a few drinks down there.

Tomorrow - Peterborough to Pinner where we're staying, dump the car at the hotel, some food and drinks, tube to Wembley where we'll meet @The Ram and do the match and that.

Sunday - No real plans, maybe spend a few hours in London before we head back. Hopefully there'll be some PL final day coverage on the radio that I can listen to on the drive home.
Pinner used to be topper
I worked in the hand in hand for many years early 90s
I believe it’s a pizza place now

Last edited:
I was in Borough last weekend for lunch at Hawksmoor.
The Bridge Tap would be my recommendation for the match. Good drinks selection. Loads of tellies. Had volume load which as good.

Tonight- packing and printing

Tomorrow- early train to KX, meeting up with family arriving from different directions, bait and booze, match, then staying over in central London. Evening depends on win or lose.

Sunday - hotel breakfast, wander around, train home, crash.

Today: Working on my pulse engine.

Tommorow: Fried breakfast, match, filum.

Sunday: Recording...decided not to wait for my teeth, so singing gummy.
Tonight- packing and printing

Tomorrow- early train to KX, meeting up with family arriving from different directions, bait and booze, match, then staying over in central London. Evening depends on win or lose.

Sunday - hotel breakfast, wander around, train home, crash.
'kin hope not mate :eek:

Last edited:

Back