Weekend Plans

Morning gluepot. Enjoy Wembley! St Brewards is fine - not on the usual list of holiday places, but makes a great base to explore. Hit the North coast in 15 to 20 minutes, weather should be decent. Great pub at The Blisland Inn, only 1o mins from St Breward, and the Old Inn is decent enough in St Breward. Lovely coast only a stones throw - Port Isaac, Port Gaverne, Trebarwith.
Thanks marra, I reckon the Old Inn will be our local, I will definitely visit the Blisland Inn and check out those other places you have mentioned. Only downside is that my missus buggered her ankle a few weeks ago so we can't do much walking but never mind.

Currently on a train heading to Paddington
Brewery tonight and then heading to the west End
Match tomorrow and out with several off here before and after
Heading back to the Duchy on Sunday

Pinner used to be topper
I worked in the hand in hand for many years early 90s
I believe it’s a pizza place now
Thought your use of the past tense with "used to be" was an ominous when I first read your message but it was really nice :)

Got there Saturday morning, hotel was fine, few minutes wander down the road to a pub called the Ascot, got some breakfast and a couple of pints in there, then just a short walk to the tube straight to Wembley. Even got the bairn a hat from one of the charity shops on the way.

Thought your use of the past tense with "used to be" was an ominous when I first read your message but it was really nice :)

Got there Saturday morning, hotel was fine, few minutes wander down the road to a pub called the Ascot, got some breakfast and a couple of pints in there, then just a short walk to the tube straight to Wembley. Even got the bairn a hat from one of the charity shops on the way.
I’ve not been there for years.

Back