Weekend Plans

B

becs

Anyone up to anything interesting this weekend? 😁

Tonight: take dog to Mam's. Pick up eldest from his house

Tomorrow: train to That London. Meeting my brother. Hopefully watching a Wembley win. Meal with brother if it doesn't go to extra time and pennas. Train home.

Sunday: quiet day, probably pottering in the garden

finish work at 2....home...wash motorcycle...drink beer in garden pub

sat... ride motorcyle... home.. drink beer in garden pub

sun...Birthday... ...sunday afternoon drink beer...probably in local pub

Tonight stopping at my cousin's in Redhouse as its an early start tomorrow

Tomorrow, early start from Durham, show our Lee some of London, a few pints, our match then home if the trains behave

Sunday recover from Friday and Saturday

Today - meeting a mate later for pints
Saturday - pints, trying to shift two spare tickets for the game below face value, attending Wembley
Sunday - meeting more mates for pints

Trying not to resent everyone off to wembo. Graft, watch the match at cricket ground if weather's nice or avenue if not. Watch cricket and/or drink to celebrate or commiserate.

Be hungover or owt, try not to resent all those at wembo or glad I missed it but still full of bitterness and regret either of way.

Still a bit tempted by Kae tempest at the sage Saturday night but probably just drink then I can regret not going to that on Sunday.

It's gonna be a busy weekend full of resentment and regret!

Today - pretending to work, 5aside 4-5, pint after, out for beer tonite.
Sat - Early drive to Wembley, Trafalgar Square to celebrate 🙏
Sun - hopefully home to watch conclusion of prem and Liverpool not winning the quadruple 🙏

Today- clock watch, Drive to Worthing, drop off another load of gear at the new gaff. grab a pint and walk along the front.
tomorrow - Some football match or something is happening so I'll go watch that with my dad (first time since 1982 spurs away!)
Sunday - hopefully sit in the sun and do some gardening..

Picking the bairn up from school at lunchtime. Fly down. Bite to eat. Covent Garden / Trafalgar.

Sat. Early doors - Buckingham Palace, then tube to Wembley to watch the lads. Back to trafalgar later on to celebrate.

Sun - touristy stuff then flight back up at night.

Not sure who will be more excited, me or him.

Last edited:
Tomorrow..down Milton Keynes to see My Chemical Romance..unfortunate it’s the same day as the match..had it booked for two years..hopefully watch it in a pub before going to the gig.

Sunday..travel home..hopefully to a happy promoted Sunderland.

Tonight - Badminton, the few beers after
Sat - Work morning, do training run for 10km race in June. See if match on anywhere in the night
Sun - If not been drinking Sat night, then 100km bike ride, if been drinking........

Today - Doing some jobs round the house. Try and have an early night.

Tomorrow - Kids party from 12-2 in Durham then dash through to town to watch the match. If we win I'll stay out but if we lose it will be home in the huff for a takeaway.

Sunday - Either hungover because we won or in a huff because we lost.

Monday - Off to Specsavers for a well overdue eyetest. Will have some dinner in town afterwards and then the pub to people watch for a couple of hours.

Last edited:

Back