Weekend Plans

Tonight - nowt
Tomorrow - gentle 5k in the morning and then whatever fresh hell in retail form my other half fancies.
Sunday - Darlo 10k, PB hunting.

Tonight - Get in from work, Gym and have some bait watching the Liverpool game

Tomorrow - Meant to have a Cricket match v Shotley Bridge but looks like that will be off, so watch the Ipswich game on the stream, wedding doo.

Sunday - Sunday Dinner, Potter about, neighbours coming over for a few drinks on the night

Tonight - Cleaning the old house ready for tenants and doing some shopping - Rock and Roll.
Tomorrow - Going on the ale train from Bury to Ramsbottom and beyond. Pub at every station. I suspect I'll be somewhat hammered.
Sunday - Recovering and apologising probably

Hardly anything this weekend. Will watch all the footy and have some jobs to do in the house. Great.

Tonight - Cleaning the old house ready for tenants and doing some shopping - Rock and Roll.
Tomorrow - Going on the ale train from Bury to Ramsbottom and beyond. Pub at every station. I suspect I'll be somewhat hammered.
Sunday - Recovering and apologising probably

Cracking day that

Yes I suspect it's a bit cut off. Ramsbottom is canny though

No mainline station means it's the Witchway, an expensive taxi or a sober night if you wanted to head for the bright lights. He works at a school up there and his Mrs has to use that Witchway bus each day for work in Manchester. They previously lived in the city centre and roles have reversed, albeit he can drive!

Ramsbottom is much more agreeable.

I'll stick with the vegans in the southern suburbs.

Today - graft but hopefully away at 4pm, done 51 hours Monday to Friday. Shopping then sleep.
Satda' - graft til 2, watch us draw with Ipswich then out on the evening.
Sunda' - graft again til 2, rest of shopping, few beers on the evening then crawl into my pit.

Need to pick tickets up from a kind soul from here, at some point.

No mainline station means it's the Witchway, an expensive taxi or a sober night if you wanted to head for the bright lights. He works at a school up there and his Mrs has to use that Witchway bus each day for work in Manchester. They previously lived in the city centre and roles have reversed, albeit he can drive!

Ramsbottom is much more agreeable.

I'll stick with the vegans in the southern suburbs.

Bloody hell. Bus from there to Manchester every day must be quite taxing. I suppose she could get the bus to Bury and tram from there but it's probably easier and quicker to just sit on the bus

Today - woke up with a migraine so this morning has been a wrote off. Take dog for walk and watch the match with a few drinks tonight.

Saturday - Had a bbq planned but weather is shit and bairn has tonsillitis so day of watching footy, giving money to bookies and drinks on the night

Sunday - take the dog for a good walk in morning. Sunday dinner. Then back at work on the night after 17 nights off. Dreading it.

Fri. Afternoon slurp round the Riviera. Takeaway and box watching later.
Sat. Domestic pap then Ouseburn on the neet.
Sun. Run then hopefully as little as possible.

Today - graft but hopefully away at 4pm, done 51 hours Monday to Friday. Shopping then sleep.
Satda' - graft til 2, watch us draw with Ipswich then out on the evening.
Sunda' - graft again til 2, rest of shopping, few beers on the evening then crawl into my pit.

Need to pick tickets up from a kind soul from here, at some point.
f***ing hell, you on an hourly rate or something?

Back