Weekend Plans

B

becs

Today: off work and taking the bairn shopping for school uniform
Tonight: weights at gym

Sat/Sun: depends on the weather. Bought a flat pack arbour that needs assembling and was going to work in the garden. House jobs if this weather is set in all weekend.

Have a good one folks :cool:

Today is work from home day, so hopefully a quiet one, takeaway tonight and relax

Tomorrow, possibly a visit to comic con, but the weather not looking great

Sunday, depends on the weather and what mood the kids are in

Today - nowt
Tomorrow - Carlos Edwards talk thing
Sunday - nowt

Today : early finish, hol gear shopping, meal with the missus tonight

Sat : round of golf, kids back from sk so whatever they want to do

Sun : whatever kids want to do in the am, out for lunch, missus and kids at a kids party in the pm so football and hol packing for me

Today - swim the short distance from the car to the office, avoid the HSE who are arriving at 10.
Tomorrow - Swim up to Amble, curry in Shilbottle on the night.
Sunday - Swim Home from Amble.

Today: Early finish, drive back up to Newcastle for the weekend

Saturday: Was going to be Parkrun, but had a Charley Horse in the middle of the night and can hardly put weight on my left leg. Likely to be shite weather anyway. Go see me Dad, then go to a mate's and watch Netflix and have a pizza or something in the evening.

Sunday: Lie in, enjoy one of me mam's Sunday dinners, watch the match at my brother's then drive back down to the North West*.

*If it's the North West, how can it take nearly 3hrs from the North East? Should be called the Middle West.

Today - go into work for a few hours, take my son ice hockey training tonight.

Tomorrow - harbour day at cullercoats beach, Whitley bay match at 3pm, nowt at night.

Sunday - Tynemouth market in morn and a walk along the sea front. Whitley bay islanders at 5pm face off.

The neet - home and fish, chips and mushy peas for tea. Watch some catch up telly, read a bit.

The morra, Hawaiian party

Sunda, gan see me ma, decent bike ride with a stop off for summat to scran along the way.

This morning, - been for shopping at Mozza's

This Afty - Spanish class, 3pm til 5pm

Satda - Hoping to get to the monthly farmers market in H/pool (weather permitting)

Satda afty - Listening to the footy on the radio.

Sunday - Read Sunday papers and find something to fill the rest of the day.

Have a good weekend folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight - FAI Cup First Round - Glebe North v Sligo Rovers 😎 (C'mon the Glebe)
Saturday - Kids playing football (weather permitting) / Watch the Ipswich game
Sunday - BikeRowSki in the morning and relax for the day.

Today: struggle through after not getting to sleep until 4am
Eat something filthy for lunch. Probably Korean.
Vodka tonight and an early night.
Tomorrow: taking my nieces and nephew out for the day. Will start with diving lessons at the Lido then pizza then up to the Southbank to play in the fountain. Then a great restaurant for an early supper before seeing a musical at the National.
Then carting the kids back somehow as there are too many of us for a car.
Sunday: going over to my pub manager's for a fun day with her kids and relaxing
Monday day off and going to the Lido to give my nieces and nephew more diving lessons and also doing a Donald Trump piñata and some boules hopefully.

Hope everyone has a great weekend 😃

Glad this thread was sorted as I was in a right state this morning! I was going to dedicate it to @Urban Silverback. Sorry I messed it up.

Today
Finish work early so I'll spend a few hours picking my Fantasy football teams and get them entered, noticed a Georgian fast food take-away place so will give that a try for dinner tonight

Saturday
Friend of mine has asked if I want a load of mid century g plan type furniture from his parents place, so pick that up then stop off at Lidl to buy some wine and other bits I've circled off from the weekly magazine thing they do.

Sunday
Plan to stay in and watch the whole 'Sally4ever' series, maybe have a early evening stroll if it's not raining.

Today: Finish work, drive up the A1 home driving within the legal limit and to the conditions of the road
Tomorrow: Speed awareness course :(
Sunday: Walk along the coast in the wind and rain

I lead an exciting life

Today: Allotment after noon for Friday movie club and few cans.
Tomorrow: Not sure yet.
Sunday: Going to the old family island, the tiny local museum (Fanø Kunstmuseum in Sønderho) has somehow pulled off getting about seventy origional Ernest Shepard drawings. The exhibition ends 1 September and this is my last try to catch it before it closes.

All three days: counting down to being back in the NE soon. Cannot wait to be back.

Just finished pricing a few jobs in that there London, finished for the weekend now so sitting in a pub having a well earned pint
Wife and little un and her mate landing here soon for the weekend so it’s knife shopping then a poke about London and little un is off to some youtuber thing sat and sun at the o2

Going into Kingston shopping tomorrow,my sister from peterlee is in the area on sunday going to Windsor lego-land so will go into London sunday to avoid bumping into her,she must have had a good month shoplifting to fund the trip,scratter.

Back