Weekend Plans

Saturday I am going shopping with my lass and a bite to eat. She won a voucher for £25 from work for fielding a complaint she didn't need to deal with. Will be watching the FA Cup Final at mine with her (she wants me to watch it at hers but I wouldn't mind if she watched it at mine).

Sunday is quiet. I start night shift.

was remembering the last match I watched at the ORL, you were spinning me round afterwards... I wore pants last night as a precaution so as not to flash my gash all over the place

but there was no one throwing me round the place :cry:

tonight: catching up on tv and sleep and knitting
Saturday: swimming, pizza, mates, sofa, FA Cup
Sunday: housework
the london lot want to be ashamed of themselves!

Tonight - early finish, inlaws coming to look after the kids while the missus takes me away for the weekend for my birthday
Sat : hotel breakfast, round of golf for me, spa session for her, pair of us will get as pissed as 12 sailors from lunchtime
Sun : Check out, wander round the town for a spot of breakfast in the sun - home to the kids early afternoon

Quiet for me too. :neutral:

Today - Spanish Class

Satda - Nowt planned.

Sunday - Read the papers. Wash the car. Might go out for my dinner, just for a change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday: off to the beach. Been saving up loads of crisp packets and the plastic things that hold 4 cans of beer together. Gonna dump them in the sea.

Saturday: countryside ramble. Will be burying non biodegradable plastic bags at various beauty spots in Northumberland. Evening; bonfire in the garden. Getting rid of a load of the kids old toys on it.

Sunday: writing to Boots to complain about them giving me a prescription in a plastic bag.

Tonight - gigging in Star Bar Newcastle over the road from the O2

Sat - do the garden and then gigging down Blackhall Navy Club on the night

Sun - lazy day then might pop out with the old man to the local and watch whatever bands on.

was remembering the last match I watched at the ORL, you were spinning me round afterwards... I wore pants last night as a precaution so as not to flash my gash all over the place

but there was no one throwing me round the place :cry:

tonight: catching up on tv and sleep and knitting
Saturday: swimming, pizza, mates, sofa, FA Cup
Sunday: housework
That's probably why nobody was throwing you around the place, Cat.
;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
fri - nish
sat - sell some vianyialz. cluny on the night, for a mate's wedding
sun - kick back, then off to witness roisin murphy at the boiler shop, on the night

Fri- nowt

Sat- nowt apart from watching the racing and a few small flutters

Sun- club on the afternoon, out for a meal on the night. Early night Lagos on Monday for a week...

Back