Weekend on the drink in Berlin

We stopped in the Hampton by Hilton on alexandraplatz when we were over for the beer festival this summer,canny hotel and excellent for the bars and transport links. We’ve just booked up again for next summer’s festival,enjoy your weekend I thought Berlin was class

Cheers for the help lads, Istanbul sounds like a topper idea.:lol:

We stopped in the Hampton by Hilton on alexandraplatz when we were over for the beer festival this summer,canny hotel and excellent for the bars and transport links. We’ve just booked up again for next summer’s festival,enjoy your weekend I thought Berlin was class
So is Alexandraplatz where the nightlife is?

It’ll be freezing here in January, might as well be freezing over there than down Durham!

It'll be colder than Durham mind. :) I went in February, it was brassic.

You'll be wise to research actual pubs and bars to visit before you go. Berlin is massive and you can easily end up coming home thinking it's a bit shit if you don't know where to go.

Got to be a better option than jim's ma.
Been there done that.

It'll be colder than Durham mind. :) I went in February, it was brassic.

You'll be wise to research actual pubs and bars to visit before you go. Berlin is massive and you can easily end up coming home thinking it's a bit shit if you don't know where to go.
I’ve started on the research now....King George sounds canny.;):cool:

So is Alexandraplatz where the nightlife is?

Alexanderplatz is very poor for bars unless there's something on there. Head to Hackescher Markt, Friedrichshain (Park Boxhanger Platz area) & Oranienburger Strasse. There's also a few bars from Friedrichstrasse Bahnhof along to Oranienburger Strasse.

If you're going in January take some thermals as it will be f***ing freezing.

Back