Weekend friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any clubs out there looking for Sat/Sun games for their 2nds or 3rds? We're looking to start up a second team at Spennymoor CC so ideally the opposition would be of 'limited' ability.

Hunwick II's are likely to have a couple of free Saturday's this season if you fancy trying to arrange a friendly for one of those? Our first free weekend that we're due to have is on the 6th May but that's all up in the air now due to various league changes in the NEDCL.

Hunwick II's are likely to have a couple of free Saturday's this season if you fancy trying to arrange a friendly for one of those? Our first free weekend that we're due to have is on the 6th May but that's all up in the air now due to various league changes in the NEDCL.
I've heard the NEDL are re-doing their fixtures. 11 in Div 1 and 10 in Div 2 now. If that gives your 2nds free weekends still, we'll take up your kind offer.

Home or away does us, depending on where our respective 1st teams are playing that day. Happy to do a Sunday if need be. We have our own ground and clubhouse at Spennymoor CC. The ground is next to Whitworth Park school.

I've heard the NEDL are re-doing their fixtures. 11 in Div 1 and 10 in Div 2 now. If that gives your 2nds free weekends still, we'll take up your kind offer.
Yeah that's looking likely. We still had free weeks with 11 in our league so I'm guessing we'll still definitely have the odd one or two when the new fixtures are released to clubs.

Once the fixtures are confirmed - we'll look at things and I'll get back to you.

Looks like the fixtures are staying the same. I'm suggesting Sun 7 May at our place and Sat 12 Aug at yours if that's OK. Strictly seconds, the worse the better!

Yes posted with no changes. Had to await a few decisions being made but finally given to me by the league.

Looks like the fixtures are staying the same. I'm suggesting Sun 7 May at our place and Sat 12 Aug at yours if that's OK. Strictly seconds, the worse the better!
Sounds good to me - I ran it past the 2nd team captain last night and he seems up for it.

Rest assured it will be 2nd team players - we have a couple of lads coming up / getting too old for the U-15's too so it would be good to give them a run out in an more adult environment.

Just need to double check with the committee to firm everything up. Our next meeting is on the 2nd April but drop me your email address in a PM or something and I'll back to you as soon as it's confirmed if thats ok?

Sounds good to me - I ran it past the 2nd team captain last night and he seems up for it.

Rest assured it will be 2nd team players - we have a couple of lads coming up / getting too old for the U-15's too so it would be good to give them a run out in an more adult environment.

Just need to double check with the committee to firm everything up. Our next meeting is on the 2nd April but drop me your email address in a PM or something and I'll back to you as soon as it's confirmed if thats ok?
That's fine. I can text Brian Irwin or Gareth Reed. Still got their numbers from my Belmont days. Be good to catch up with you lot again.

That's fine. I can text Brian Irwin or Gareth Reed. Still got their numbers from my Belmont days. Be good to catch up with you lot again.
Don't know if Gaz has texted you back yet mate but we're on for Sun 7th at yours, and Sat 12th at ours.

We normally start at 1:30pm - so you ok with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back