Wee Phillie has a message for Sam Jacks in Newcastle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see why young'uns would go there to see a bit of flange and tits but real blokes go to proper boozers pre-match to have a proper pint and and bit of craic with the lads

Used to send him out on challenges around town and give him 20 mins to complete them :lol:

Was canny when he used to be "Monique" as well and give the blindfolded away fan a lap dance :lol:

Remember seeing that. Remember him asking Ken to go down to McDonalds and asking for random stuff then asking to see the manager etc.
Moved from Idols down into what used to be Modo's for a little while, was heaving when he moved but then seemed to die off

I've seen him do a show in the Bigg Market on a Saturday night, wasn't football related though.

Fuck me theres some right miserable, precious ***** on here like. The lad is obviously a Sunderland fan. So fuck if he does a few gigs through there, its his job and does it for money - i bet theres plenty other people on here work through there. Yes the pre match things are seedy and immature but thats what match days are all about, getting on it with the lads and escaping from the week. Cheap beer, piss taking and dirty strippers, if you dont like it then fuck off somewhere else and let the rest of us get pissed and have a laugh.

Fuck me theres some right miserable, precious ***** on here like. The lad is obviously a Sunderland fan. So fuck if he does a few gigs through there, its his job and does it for money - i bet theres plenty other people on here work through there. Yes the pre match things are seedy and immature but thats what match days are all about, getting on it with the lads and escaping from the week. Cheap shit beer, piss taking and dirty strippers, if you dont like it then fuck off somewhere else and let the rest of us get pissed and have a laugh.

No bother, I'm glad he does his match day routine. Means the other pubs are less busy.

Fuck me theres some right miserable, precious ***** on here like. The lad is obviously a Sunderland fan. So fuck if he does a few gigs through there, its his job and does it for money - i bet theres plenty other people on here work through there. Yes the pre match things are seedy and immature but thats what match days are all about, getting on it with the lads and escaping from the week. Cheap beer, piss taking and dirty strippers, if you dont like it then fuck off somewhere else and let the rest of us get pissed and have a laugh.
Thank you for explaining the options, not liking it I hadn't worked out how not to go, but f***ing off seems the best solution so far. Thank you for thinking 'outside of the box' as we say in our pre-match chats.

Now, if only Lauder can unpost the shite we'll all be happy. My post explaining this to him was deleted.

Thank you for explaining the options, not liking it I hadn't worked out how not to go, but f***ing off seems the best solution so far. Thank you for thinking 'outside of the box' as we say in our pre-match chats.

Now, if only Lauder can unpost the shite we'll all be happy. My post explaining this to him was deleted.

Good lass x x

You'd think, therefore, if he didn't do the whole anti Sunderland thing in enemy territory, he'd just say do.

OK I've tried to resist taking the bait but failed.
This will be my only post as I am not getting into this whole nonsense.
I have NEVER worn black n white, I have NEVER taken the piss out of Sunderland. No-one will be able to produce any evidence that I have because non exists. So if you would like to throw these accusations at me then back it up with proof. None of this 'my mate saw him' shit.
I'm disappointed with myself for feeling I have to explain myself but that is because I care...

I have NEVER worn black n white, I have NEVER taken the piss out of Sunderland. No-one will be able to produce any evidence that I have because non exists. So if you would like to throw these accusations at me then back it up with proof. None of this 'my mate saw him' shit.
I'm disappointed with myself for feeling I have to explain myself but that is because I care...

Good enough for me like.

Well that's that mystery solved. Will ye ask that dark-haired stripper out for iz marra?

So how can you do the same act with Black and whites if your a proper sunderland fan ?
The bloke is from Wigan couldn't give a shit about Sunderland.
The

He was born in Wigan. As was his brothers Wayne and Darren. All born in Wigan.
why does it matter where youre born?

I think people get you confused with Wee Willie to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back