Wee jimmy krankie is a bit of a perv apparently

The BBC carrying a story about the cross dressing Krankies being a bit vulgar.... that'll be the same BBC that has run Mrs Brown's Boys on national TV at peak viewing time for the past few years. :rolleyes:

It is the thin end of the wedge. Next thing you know, they'll be taking a pint glass around the audience for people to contribute towards a "special show".
i bet there's a market for nostalgia frankie like.

Wee jimmie getting double teamed by the chuckle brothers while basil brush does a chris brown style commentary etc

Ironic that the only 70s celebrity safe from Yewtree is the bloke who on the face of it was shagging a ten year old schoolboy.

Barrowman and the Krankies used to do the Glasgow panto and they were a bit near the knuckle. Nobody complained mind, cause we have less wailing fannies desperate to be on telly up here.

Ironic that the only 70s celebrity safe from Yewtree is the bloke who on the face of it was shagging a ten year old schoolboy.

Barrowman and the Krankies used to do the Glasgow panto and they were a bit near the knuckle. Nobody complained mind, cause we have less wailing fannies desperate to be on telly up here.
And most at a Glasgow panto would be pissed up, so they wouldn't remember much and that's just the 8 year olds

I went to see Dick Wittington starring Julian Clary at the London Palladium with MrsTT and Jnr TT (aged 8).

"Ive been looking for Dick all day"
"I can definitely fit Dick in"
"Ive been sizing Dick up"
"He goes like a team train"
"Your pussy is full of fleas"
"I always like a happy ending for Dick, if you know what I mean"
"bla bla bla Dick"
"bla bla bla Old Compton Street"
etc

Was f***ing hilarious actually, just a bit uncomfortable when Jnr is quoting the above in Asda.

Young kids don't understand it, parents and grandparents laugh out loud and teenagers either go red and cringe or nudge each other sniggering.
All harmless and we've been doing it each xmas for years

I thought the whole point of panto was to stick the odd innuendo in to entertain the parents whilst the bewildered kids are all ower busy being entertained by Wishy Washy?

People have a gan at kids these days, but the parents wanna sort their f***ing selves out mind.

Back