Web Cam Recommendations

TopCat

Striker
Seems as though Logitech are sold out and looking for some recommendations. Tried using my phone for Zoom/Teams calls but the screen is so small, sharing docs is a non-starter

Can anyone recommend a web cam that has good resolution, will sit on top of my monitor and isn't shit?

Seems as though Logitech are sold out and looking for some recommendations. Tried using my phone for Zoom/Teams calls but the screen is so small, sharing docs is a non-starter

Can anyone recommend a web cam that has good resolution, will sit on top of my monitor and isn't shit?

Try Argos, they stock Logitech and Microsoft web cams. Depending on where you live you might find one to collect or delivery.

At work (Uni) we have these for lecture capture:
They are pretty robust and you can hide the camera quickly, by sliding the door, if you so wish.

Going forward many of us will need to improve the online presence so looking at other kit, lights, mics etc.

They are pretty robust and you can hide the camera quickly, by sliding the door, if you so wish.

Going forward many of us will need to improve the online presence so looking at other kit, lights, mics etc.
Yeah, Logitech would have been my preference as used them in the past but they are out of stock everywhere

that's what I have.

Back