Wearside by side

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is canny and the media side is decent at the minute. Through thick and thin though man :lol:

Have they used the same version of wms someone on here used for the Wembley weekend video?

I think the club might be realising they're losing the fans, all the advertisements in the world won't make up for the way they've took the piss for the last 60 year, they've took the great support we have for granted, lots of people have just had enough of it and you can't blame them.

Oswald's Phone call!. Something sinister here.
Don't mean if you don't renew someone will come round and shoot you does it.?
;)

I think the club might be realising they're losing the fans, all the advertisements in the world won't make up for the way they've took the piss for the last 60 year, they've took the great support we have for granted, lots of people have just had enough of it and you can't blame them.
Nobody can. When I started going we were shitter than now. But it didn't matter to me as I could see the effort and the dobbins in the team giving it everything. Reid give us a huge lift and something to be proud of,since then it's been by and large f***ing shit with minimal signs of improvement sharply followed by an obvious decline and now the darkest period in 30odd years looms over us! Absolutely no propoganda can hide the fact we look fucked

through thick and thin, they could have just used thin worse than the charity begging £3 a month for water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back