Wearing a mask and drinking in the pub

Everyone seems to have missed it but ……… drinking isn't allowed in pubs when they open.
Looks like it's me who is confused. I only heard the bit about people being encouraged to drink in the beer gardens, I didn't hear the first bit about reserved tables. :oops:

Looks like it's me who is confused. I only heard the bit about people being encouraged to drink in the beer gardens, I didn't hear the first bit about reserved tables. :oops:
Its not reserved tables, its table service only if your inside. 1 meter plus extra precautions like giving contact details for traceability, side by side sitting instead of face to face. extra hand sanitizing and screens where needed

Jesus Christ I can't even get the rules right when I'm sober, how the feck am I supposed to follow them when I'm pissed.

See if I can modify an opening through Supreme I.S. militia-terror headscarf like Mouth poking his tongue through the painting in The Goonies loft

Scared

Its not reserved tables, its table service only if your inside. 1 meter plus extra precautions like giving contact details for traceability, side by side sitting instead of face to face. extra hand sanitizing and screens where needed

Well they can stuff the pubs right up their arse.

Back