Wear the fox hat

Prince Harry turns up at BBC One big weekend in Middlesbrough, wearing a hat made out of pure Fox fur.

A reporter asks him what’s the craic with the hat like?

He tells the reporter that he asked his PA whether he should embrace the culture of the area and wear a flat cap or take a more royally appropriate bit of headware. After a while, the PA says ‘ask the Queen. She knows stuff’

So Harry rings the Queen ... “granny, I need some advice please. I’m going to Middlesbrough and ......”

The Queen interupts him .....”Middlesbrough?!?!?! Wear the Fox hat?”

“Thanks granny. See you later”.

Heard that one and 'breach of the peach' on the same night 25 year ago.

Prince Harry turns up at BBC One big weekend in Middlesbrough, wearing a hat made out of pure Fox fur.

He tells the reporter that he asked his PA whether he should embrace the culture of the area and wear a flat cap or take a more royally appropriate bit of headware. After a while, the PA says ‘ask the Queen. She knows stuff’

So Harry rings the Queen ... “granny, I need some advice please. I’m going to Middlesbrough and ......”

Logon or register to see this image

Stealing that cheers

Back