Wear crossing

When is stabber bridge opening then?
Why stabber?

It’s been opened by max n paddy. The road to nowhere 2.
Between 2 b&ms? :rolleyes:

I’m definitely going to the opening. Bought a hat and and scarf to keep me warm for it.
Only councillors, their family and friends will be allowed.

So does anyone know the reason for the delay yet? A weeks worth of snow just doesn't add up.
More like 3 weeks.

I've put on here few times. It's the paintwork. It's an absolute mess . Massive patches you can see easily.
And the brickwork is a mess as well. Had a look 2 weeks ago, and they'd had to pull them all off, and redo it on one side.
The bricks on the 2 sides of the underpass were a mess as well, loads cracked, dolomite stuffed inside some used as filling, not joined properly, no cement on quite a few.

Which contractor did that work?

Last edited:
Why stabber?

More like 3 weeks.

And the brickwork is a mess as well. Had a look 2 weeks ago, and they'd had to pull them all off, and redo it on one side.
The bricks on the 2 sides of the underpass were a mess as well, loads cracked, dolomite stuffed inside some used as filling, not joined properly, no cement on quite a few.

Stabber watson......was his bridge.

Why stabber?

More like 3 weeks.

Brickwork was a shambles soon as it was put up. Very amateurish.

The bloke killed someome......have a word man.

Undoubtedly.
I've no reason to not believe he got away with that, but trying to take the piss out of a dead man when in all likelihood some of his family will get on here is pathetic at best.
Regular posters on the board know you spout lies just to wind people up but even by sad lonely wind up standards your patter is shit :rolleyes:

Undoubtedly.
I've no reason to not believe he got away with that, but trying to take the piss out of a dead man when in all likelihood some of his family will get on here is pathetic at best.
Regular posters on the board know you spout lies just to wind people up but even by sad lonely wind up standards your patter is shit :rolleyes:
*yawns

Sunderland Councils fault presumably?
Bridge building division? Or Marine Paint Mixing section?

Obviously not the fault of the contractors.
It was the muslamics mate. Apparently the original paint wasn't Halal and it offended the community so the council had to go back and redo it.

The only good thing is that the new paint is resistant to UV pen so that the bridge can't be marked to be targeted by a bridge grooming gang.

I for one am discusted and think that we should repaint the bridge red and white but the red being the blood of an Englishly butchered animal and the bridge be renamed the bridge over the river tommy robinson.

It was the muslamics mate. Apparently the original paint wasn't Halal and it offended the community so the council had to go back and redo it.

The only good thing is that the new paint is resistant to UV pen so that the bridge can't be marked to be targeted by a bridge grooming gang.

I for one am discusted and think that we should repaint the bridge red and white but the red being the blood of an Englishly butchered animal and the bridge be renamed the bridge over the river tommy robinson.
JUSTICE4OWABRIDGEZ

Why stabber?

More like 3 weeks.

Farrens I think

Back