Wear crossing

Logon or register to see this image

We need some photos from various points around Sunderland other than just next to it.

I wonder what it looks like from Penshaw?
Not as big mate.

I'm loving how the mood hoovers have gone from 'It'll never happen' to 'it's a waste of money' :lol:
I heard @Teed reckons it still won't be built Boris. He'll be going over it one day on his mobility scooter and still deny it's existence.

Last edited:
In comparision, London is building the Bakerloo line extension and it will cost 3.1bn.

So for London to get 3 extra tube stations Sunderland could have built 30 new wear bridges.

It cost fuck all and the majority came from the national budget, the money could never have been used to pay for bin collections or to tidy up the town centre so give it the fuck up.
And they can't even get 10 million together to sort Sunderland Central out!

Reading station cost nearly 900 million.

And they can't even get 10 million together to sort Sunderland Central out!

Reading station cost nearly 900 million.

Funny you should mention that, I was sat on the train yesterday behind two women on the project proposing solutions to the train station 'problem'. Seems its a single Tennant refusing to move that's causing the hold up.

Last edited:
That first comment.. :lol: Worra f***ing nob
They're always publishing shite 'readers thoughts', reading them in that article was like the thoughts of Philomena Cunk and Barry Shitpeas.

"Got owt to say about the bridge?"

"Aye it's not that big really."

"And they could have spent the money on bins."

Last edited:

Back