Wear crossing

It cuts the time taken to get to the royal hospital for a lot of people on the north side of sunderland.
Yep. Quicker for emergency vehicles as well. But no, to some its just to get from one b&m's to the other. :rolleyes:

There was some bloke hanging off the rails yesterday.

Some dickhead putting graffiti on? He was clinging on to the rails reaching over

Crossed it yesterday, looked like a new type of sky dish.
What kind of dish do you have? A one that picks up signals from andromeda?

Last edited:
Ffs. The sons car has to go back for paint spots removed. AGAIN
And they still not finished the painting.

third time for some people.

I wonder if it’s still under budget.

Wonder if part of the problem of it being anything other than a derelict building is it being where it is. Next to the tip and a massive pile of salt. I did think it would be staying with the new road mind, that might have given it a bit more purpose in terms of the location.

Edit: pretty sure it's staying, blue buildings here are the ones being pulled down.

Skip to about 1:04 and you can see it. Still next to the big f***ing salt pile like :lol:

When is the planned completion date for this?

Woodbine Terrace appears to go under the new Westbounddual carriageway coming south off the Northern Spire and loop back in towards what was Pallion shipyards.

This will make Woodbine Tce simply an access road for whatever industrial / retail / housing development will be sited where Doxfords used to be.

To cross the new bridge, you'd have to access the new link road at Trimdon Street or from the allotment end of Eurpoean Way
Surely if I’m at trimdon street I’m just going to use the Alex bridge?

That bridge is a waste of money - you can't even find it.
Today I was coming up the A19 on the way to the SOL and thought I'd come off at the Pennywell turn-off then go across the new bridge, there wasn't a single sign for it and I ended up missing it and going across the QA bridge. Pointless.

Today I was coming up the A19 on the way to the SOL and thought I'd come off at the Pennywell turn-off then go across the new bridge, there wasn't a single sign for it and I ended up missing it and going across the QA bridge. Pointless.

Pardon my pedantry, you couldn't find the 105m high shiny new bridge?

Did you head past Rolls Royce?

How the fuck can you miss a bridge that size!!!!:eek::eek::lol:

Back