wear bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackcatwaz

any of you good folk good a good CLEAR side view picture of the bridge. I have searched Google but all of the photo angles are not really what I am looking for.

I really want something taken just a few degrees off-side, most google images appear about 45 degrees or so off.

I want it for a tattoo so it must be a pic of good quality, and obviously just at the right angle so see the entire bridge is nicely in a detailed view.

Cheers in advance
Waz

any of you good folk good a good CLEAR side view picture of the bridge. I have searched Google but all of the photo angles are not really what I am looking for.

I really want something taken just a few degrees off-side, most google images appear about 45 degrees or so off.

I want it for a tattoo so it must be a pic of good quality, and obviously just at the right angle so see the entire bridge is nicely in a detailed view.

Cheers in advance
Waz

You mean you need a side profile / silhouette of the bridge?

You mean you need a side profile / silhouette of the bridge?

sort of :) It needs to be about 1/3 angle from a full side view. If its a full side view the tatt will have no depth perception to it.

Logon or register to see this image

Needs to be sort of the same as this, not a straight facing object, roughly around 1/3rd off straight

Cheers again

So, kind of like this but better?

Logon or register to see this image

Wearmouth Bridge by DrWatts, on Flickr

pretty much spot on that, the angle of the pic....Unfortunately canit save off Flikr, but thats what a was on about :)

I have one at home that would seem to suit - except it's upstream so has the railway bridge in the way.

a wadnt mind that either, aslong as the railway bridge wasnt the focal point of the phot

Cheers all for the help, ended up gettin a cracking phot out of it that I will be using as a tatt.
Now I am on the scrounge again, basically I want to get a sleeve (tatt) eventually. All made up of Sunderland land marks. Anyone with any other good phots of landmarks, Penshaw, The Sol, Roker Pier, The Empire Theatre etc etc etc
Any photos appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back