Weak Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torbald

Goalkeeper
Watching the Boro game, I shockingly agree with Moyes in that we looked good (but only briefly). Pretending everyone would be back next year, where do we most need improvement? I thought Defoe, Anichebe, and Khazri did alright. Pickford is solid. Catts and N'dong were good, but Gibson wasn't. If Kirchhoff was there, would we be any better? Our back four was bad. I'm a fan of O'Shea and Jones, but the former is looking more and more washed up, and the latter definitely sometimes looks outclassed. I think Denayer and Manquillo both have potential, but Oviedo isn't much better and Kone is only now and then interested. I think our back four needs the most work. Agreed?

Watching the Boro game, I shockingly agree with Moyes in that we looked good (but only briefly). Pretending everyone would be back next year, where do we most need improvement? I thought Defoe, Anichebe, and Khazri did alright. Pickford is solid. Catts and N'dong were good, but Gibson wasn't. If Kirchhoff was there, would we be any better? Our back four was bad. I'm a fan of O'Shea and Jones, but the former is looking more and more washed up, and the latter definitely sometimes looks outclassed. I think Denayer and Manquillo both have potential, but Oviedo isn't much better and Kone is only now and then interested. I think our back four needs the most work. Agreed?
I'm sorry but I think your assessment of our players is woeful, I couldn't defend any of them after that gutless inept display last night.

I'm sorry but I think your assessment of our players is woeful, I couldn't defend any of them after that gutless inept display last night.

Its the manager really, we lack ability, but we don't get hammered much, they still try, they just have no confidence, no quality and absolutely no ambition.

There is still the basis of a team there for next year, but they won't improve at all without a new manager.

People think we need to completely rip it up, I don't think we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back