We need to start sacking some of our players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, and end up paying the remainder of their contracts to them!?!
Or our teams morale and performance suffers

The madness on here, sack the players, on what grounds. I suppose the compensation will hasten the clubs demise. Life is not so simple. They have contracts.
They remaining is killing our team.

Skunks delt with the ginge pirlo, why haven't we done the same with Rodders years ago

Last edited:

What about performance reviews, written warnings etc. After a certain amount you can terminate employment.

That's not how players contracts are designed is my very clear understanding (a friend who is an employment lawyer used to put together the contracts at Nufc and they are pretty standard across the industry).

I get the point you are making and I wish we could but the contracts are written so that unless you get to the kind of situation where a player is sent to jail etc then cancelling the contract means pay in full

Start with Rodwell, Catts and Jones, show them the door. Sends a message to the rest of the squad that the days of f***ing around collecting thousands a week for not performing are over.
you missed out Oshea

is the
Sadly we are relying and hoping that rodwell gets mixed up in some scandaloff the field
is there no working girls we know, that might attract him into a bondage night and then sack him for disrepute with loads of kinky photo's.

Last edited:
As if football isn't already fucked enough without the prospect of players all over the place playing for the sack in order to move clubs for inflated sign on fees and wages

As if football isn't already fucked enough without the prospect of players all over the place playing for the sack in order to move clubs for inflated sign on fees and wages
I think our players are excluded from this as they have tarnished their reputations

It’s a strange deal in football.
You can have your contract terminated in any job for being shit...but no, not in football.

They are employed to play football - no football contract states the quality that must be achieved.

So, no, they cannot be sacked for being shit.

And they cannot be sacked for being injured.

Start with Rodwell, Catts and Jones, show them the door. Sends a message to the rest of the squad that the days of f***ing around collecting thousands a week for not performing are over.
Yes, being forced to pay them their full contract, whilst they sign - for free - for other clubs and earn even more wages.
That'll teach em.

Given that it takes the same amount of money to peddle them as it does to keep them, it’s probably best to hold on to their registrations just in case we need them.

They should be dropped from the first team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back