We need to start sacking some of our players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheaper taking em to Mexico on a team builder...replicating the success of the New York one of course.

There are some lads down that way who'd gladly take out half a dozen for what Rodwell pulls down in a month.

Start with Rodwell, Catts and Jones, show them the door. Sends a message to the rest of the squad that the days of f***ing around collecting thousands a week for not performing are over.
Sends the message that playing shite gives you a vacation and a two year salary in advance.
Would be a dream come true for Rodwell and his kind. :lol:
Great idea, by the way.

Reactions: Sid
You are right throwing money away will help
you know you fuckers look to be having a really good year
if you are really a mag in peace
can you not at least let us peacefully go through the death roll
we'll be in administration by January
and you's can send a plane over then

I think that with Rodwell we'd have a decent case in court for terminating his contract unilaterally.

We'll have videos of every game he's been involved in and should be able to prove he's not fulfilled his side of the contract.

Players should absolutely not be bulletproof when it comes to poor performance. contracts shouldn't be binding on only one side.

Start with Rodwell, Catts and Jones, show them the door. Sends a message to the rest of the squad that the days of f***ing around collecting thousands a week for not performing are over.

I have decided that you know so little about football that I have no option but to put you on ignore.

I think that with Rodwell we'd have a decent case in court for terminating his contract unilaterally.

We'll have videos of every game he's been involved in and should be able to prove he's not fulfilled his side of the contract.

Players should absolutely not be bulletproof when it comes to poor performance. contracts shouldn't be binding on only one side.

We wouldn't

Any where the terms of the contract have to be fully paid up on termination, unless its gross misconduct.
Being hopeless isn't gross misconduct

What about performance reviews, written warnings etc. After a certain amount you can terminate employment.

It's an interesting concept. In most other occupations they would be put through competency procedures and would have to improve or go.

This forum is a perfect snapshot for where the world is now - f***ing lunatics with stupid ideas, let loose on the internet and social media.

Years back, these type of barm-pots would be at home, mumbling their nonsense to themselves, as they dribble down their chins. Now they're given a wider platform to spout all kinds of shit.

And lunatics begat lunatics...

The madness on here, sack the players, on what grounds. I suppose the compensation will hasten the clubs demise. Life is not so simple. They have contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back