We need to spend.

Can pay as much as you want, if players don't want to join us they won't join, we are in a shit league, we are not going attract much quality.

You'd still expect us to be beating teams in this league to signatures and signing one or two of the better quality players in league one at least. Perhaps my expectations are too high...

The new regime is starting to unravel as the weeks go on.....No doubt Donald's next podcast will reveal more debt that needs to be paid and a reason as to why we can't spend on transfers.

You'd still expect us to be beating teams in this league to signatures and signing one or two of the better quality players in league one at least. Perhaps my expectations are too high...

I agree , I was hoping for a few champ players dropping down, even a few bids for standout league 2 players ( young ) that could make the step up. Well placed free transfers.

I can’t fathom why anyone in league one wouldn’t want to join us .
I certainly can’t fathom why the likes of Maja / Asoro wouldn’t want to stay.

25k/30k fans every other week. Starting football games etc.

Our wage bill is huge for league 1, the rules say it has to be reduced. The emphasis is on doing that before spending money

The wage bill is the problem, not the fees imo. Maybe they are finding it harder to shift players than they thought
What rules say we have to reduce our wage bill?

They aren’t too high mate. Our only previous visit to this league in our history saw us piss it. We are debt free, have an income bigger than any other club in the league and I appreciate that the wage bill has to come down further but that’s happening on an ongoing basis and we need to up our recruitment game ASAP.

They aren’t too high mate. Our only previous visit to this league in our history saw us piss it. We are debt free, have an income bigger than any other club in the league and I appreciate that the wage bill has to come down further but that’s happening on an ongoing basis and we need to up our recruitment game ASAP.
Spot on this

Back