We need Roy Keane back

I hope in my lifetime, I see a manager who can get the team to play football, is that too much to ask?

Tedious, you dont find this f***ing shambles tedious? Who would you bring in?
I find the shambles sad and worrying not tedious ? I find this strange clamour for an ex manager who ultimately failed at our club and has done fuck all in football management since but has now set himself up as a parody 'cynical angry man' on TV, tedious.

So clever, give me an intelligent response, without tripping over your own intellect.
Mate I would love him back personally but why would he come to a club in crisis with no money and clueless directors , leaving his cushy sky job ? Just think it’s unrealistic .
Wouldnt half lift the place if he did mind

Mate I would love him back personally but why would he come to a club in crisis with no money and clueless directors , leaving his cushy sky job ? Just think it’s unrealistic .
Wouldnt half lift the place if he did mind

He loves a challenge, thats why! I will keep myself in the nursing home for now, while you contemplate that!
Can you imagine, the lift it would give us, give him Cloughylike control, Persuade him back for a challenge and the City would go apeshit!
We dont want also rans, we need a f***ing big boost, we need something to inspire the team and us. January is approaching, get rid of the shite we have, and progress!

Last edited:
I like cloud cuckoo land, in that land we are a successful club. Your land is full of acceptance of the shit were in.
What makes you say that?
Well , congratulations, your the first person on here to think I am a happy Clapper.
I find the shambles sad and worrying not tedious ? I find this strange clamour for an ex manager who ultimately failed at our club and has done fuck all in football management since but has now set himself up as a parody 'cynical angry man' on TV, tedious.
Folk on here still think he’s God.
Same folk that slagged other previous managers off for some of their signings when God gave us Russell Anderson, Rada Prica, Michael the Mag and Roy O’Donovan.

Last edited:

Back