We need Roy Keane back

I couldn’t see any manager with a reputation to lose taking a risk on us at the moment.

Maybe, just maybe Juan could persuade Poyet to have a go but would he risk managing in L1 even if he’s currently out of work.

No I think our only hope is to give it to someone like Phillips with an experienced right hand man. He’d probably still be interested and unlike Parkinson would at least have the majority behind him from the outset.

Has everyone forgotten how bad it got with this narcissist towards the end ?

He threw his toys out and completely lost the plot after spending millions on shit that took us years to offload thereafter.

He's failed at every club manager's job he's had since.

I couldn’t see any manager with a reputation to lose taking a risk on us at the moment.

Maybe, just maybe Juan could persuade Poyet to have a go but would he risk managing in L1 even if he’s currently out of work.

No I think our only hope is to give it to someone like Phillips with an experienced right hand man. He’d probably still be interested and unlike Parkinson would at least have the majority behind him from the outset.

A reputation to lose is also a reputation to gain, we cant allow things to sink lower!

Back