We need Paolo

This.

That day was one of the best of my life so far.
From getting off the team bus he took the utter piss out of them in every way possible.
Each of the screamers were made more sweet by Paolo sliding up and down the touchline and losing his shit.
The icing on the cake was him slapping every player on the back of the head before standing in front of us, fist pumping and winding the remaining mags up to within an inch of their life.

Build a statue of the mad bastard.
He was 100% box-office every match, you just didn't know what he was going to do - all ended in tears of course, but he gave me some special times too

My favourite Sunderland Manager in my nearly sixty years supporting the team but that ship has sailed I'm afraid.
One thing which did not help Paolo was having a D.O.F. and I'm concerned if we're going down that route again, particularly as I believe the Cowley brothers would be very good appointments and they quite rightly would want full control of all footballing matters.

he had more passion.enthusiasm than our last 4 managers put together. Hope our new manager has the same

Politics page please. Brian Clough was a leftie so what

You don't see a connection between his politics and why his 'management style' failed miserably?

If you listen to the first 85% of Si Ferry's stories about him you might think that.

Then listen to how he left Swindon and you start to realise why he's unemployed.

Also, howay man, the bloke's clearly a wrong-un with his politics.

he had more passion.enthusiasm than our last 4 managers put together. Hope our new manager has the same

Politics page please. Brian Clough was a leftie so what

He also played a f***ing crazy 4-2-4 formation against Villa and got pumped 6-1 - what's your point?

The guy was f***ing shit at football management. Objectively.

The SMB has more passion and enthusiasm than our recent managers. It ain't shit.

Back