'we can build a “Uruguayan” club in England, that with claw can compete with the best in the world'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
BAH GAWD BAH GAWD :lol:

The second fall was always the worst of the 2, as it wasn't meant to break the cell roof. It's almost as bad as the night owen Hart died, one of best mates Jeff Jarrett was on after and got told by the ref "don't go near that side of the ring the boards are all broken"

We are leaving the EU to 'take back control of our borders mate' not to relax the laws and let loads of South Americans in.

If Brexit means anything, then surely it means making immigration from pretty much everywhere far MORE difficult not easier, or have I missed something?

I did not vote for Brexit by the way.

No, that's not what Brexit meant. In terms of immigration it meant that this country should make it's OWN decisions on who and how many should come here. As it stands, membership of the EU, provides right of entry to hundreds of millions of people, plus, in practice, those who enter the EU illegally. This is non negotiable as an EU member, just as it is completely inimical to the idea of being an independent sovereign state.

The second fall was always the worst of the 2, as it wasn't meant to break the cell roof. It's almost as bad as the night owen Hart died, one of best mates Jeff Jarrett was on after and got told by the ref "don't go near that side of the ring the boards are all broken"

Aye that was an accident wasn't it? The chair hit him on the head and he landed badly, looks f***ing rough like.

The worst one that I recall is this, I don't think that this was meant to happen either. Imagine being on the wrong end of that :eek:

No, that's not what Brexit meant. In terms of immigration it meant that this country should make it's OWN decisions on who and how many should come here. As it stands, membership of the EU, provides right of entry to hundreds of millions of people, plus, in practice, those who enter the EU illegally. This is non negotiable as an EU member, just as it is completely inimical to the idea of being an independent sovereign state.

That's not the point here. The point is that, after Brexit, all foreign players, including EU nationals (with the possible exception of the Irish, who have always been treated differently) will need a work permit. Unless the rules are changed, that means that they will have to conform to the current requirements in relation to international appearances. South American players will no longer be able to play here without a work permit on the basis of having a Spanish or Portuguese passport.

That's not the point here. The point is that, after Brexit, all foreign players, including EU nationals (with the possible exception of the Irish, who have always been treated differently) will need a work permit. Unless the rules are changed, that means that they will have to conform to the current requirements in relation to international appearances. South American players will no longer be able to play here without a work permit on the basis of having a Spanish or Portuguese passport.
If they are youth players under legal working age they won't need a work permit surely?

We are leaving the EU to 'take back control of our borders mate' not to relax the laws and let loads of South Americans in.

If Brexit means anything, then surely it means making immigration from pretty much everywhere far MORE difficult not easier, or have I missed something?

I did not vote for Brexit by the way.

You've missed the fact that I meant having an Italian passport would not make it easier for South Americans to work in this country any more due to Italian passports needing Visas as well when we leave the EU.

So, you're agreeing with my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back