We Buy Any Car

My mate took a car in that they valued at £2300.

They found 2 small dents and dropped the price to £1600.
He was in a bind so took it, but he felt that they knew he needed the money for a deposit on a new car he'd ordered.

He found it online in Manchester, out of curiosity and as he was in Manchester on business the next week, he dropped in on the garage
in found it for sale for £3995 .... with 2 small dents.

I would've started laughing hysterically at them.

Used them as well , got loads more than the WBAC price from them and they only knocked a couple of hundred off because of a scrape on the bumper.

Opposite for me, after no joy on auto trader I took my car to Evans halshaw as they claim to always pay more than wbac. The bloke looked at it, said it was in excellent condition and he could put it straight on the forecourt. A couple of days later he called and offered 3k less than wbac :mad:

Wbac were spot on really, only took £100 off for some stone chips. I got what I was asking for on auto trader.

I sold my van through them and they were spot on. I was told by a few places it was only worth about £900,they gave me £1200.

Tried them once but their offer worked out about £50 on car I later sold privately for £650. Even that was low but keeping it was costing me.

Suppose they're there to try, if the offer doesn't suit you don't have to use them.

Back