We Buy Any Car

Absolute f***ing thieves, preying on the desperate. No better than the pay day loans c unts.
Wife's car priced at £5100....not a mark on it but they "found" one UNDER the bonnet :lol::lol:
Went down to £4500. Also went through the "I'll ring my boss" routine. It was a f***ing joke.
Walked away - booked to see Evans Halshaw the same day who gave us £5200.
Oh....and when I went on to Trust Pilot to give them a shit review it wouldn't let me as I didn't have a reference number to prove I had been there. No wonder they have a f***ing 5 star rating. Twats.
Did you buy your next one from
EH?

They once offered me £70 minus a £49.99 admin fee, leaving £20.01.

It had a full tank of petrol worth more than that.

Sold it to me mate for £350

looking to sell me van via we buy any car.

It was a works van and has a few dents and scratches how much price wise do they normally take off for this sort of stuff?
They openly admit they offer well below the typical asking prices for cars. The idea being its quick and easy to deal with them and you don't have to wait about for a buyer. I had a couple of scratches on my car I took to them and they ended up taking off £800 in total. I think my total value was £1800 in the end. They won't give you a copy of the quote but I took pictures of it on my phone and went to an evans halshaw. Showed them that and they offered me a grand more. Sorted.

looking to sell me van via we buy any car.

It was a works van and has a few dents and scratches how much price wise do they normally take off for this sort of stuff?

Dont do it mate they are shitehawks u iactually got £40 more at a scrapyard for my corsa than these fuckers were offering...also they charge a transaction fee of £50 if ya car/van is worth over a hundred

My mate took a car in that they valued at £2300.

They found 2 small dents and dropped the price to £1600.
He was in a bind so took it, but he felt that they knew he needed the money for a deposit on a new car he'd ordered.

He found it online in Manchester, out of curiosity and as he was in Manchester on business the next week, he dropped in on the garage
in found it for sale for £3995 .... with 2 small dents.

That doesn’t surprise me to be honest. WBAC and the selling dealer need to cover costs and make a profit. 3995 is only the asking price and not the selling price.

If you want the best price sell privately but you need to allocate the time and accept potential hassle.

That doesn’t surprise me to be honest. WBAC and the selling dealer need to cover costs and make a profit. 3995 is only the asking price and not the selling price.

If you want the best price sell privately but you need to allocate the time and accept potential hassle.
Sold privately before and must have been lucky. Didnt see it as a chore at all. Advertised, people rang and sorted test drives, turned up drove it and then offered the price i wanted. Piece of cake.

My mate took a car in that they valued at £2300.

They found 2 small dents and dropped the price to £1600.
He was in a bind so took it, but he felt that they knew he needed the money for a deposit on a new car he'd ordered.

He found it online in Manchester, out of curiosity and as he was in Manchester on business the next week, he dropped in on the garage
in found it for sale for £3995 .... with 2 small dents.
Thats how traders make money. Nothing to see here.

Wbac is owned by British Car Auctions to provide stock to sell.

They buy below auction price make a small margin, anyone selling a car could put it in the auction direct and cut them out .

Mine was really close. Took £200 off and seemed very reasonable.
Clearly some cars will be ideal for them but the majority use this method to avoid sprucing up the knocks and wonky mirror and windows that sticks etc and it's already accepted it's less that you may get on a perfect day but it's hassle free etc..."just enter your registration number now "

Offered me ninety quid for my Citroen Picasso xsara. Had 50 quids worth of petrol in it! Wasn't worth loads by any means but would fetch 750 ish on a forecourt. As fate would have it the clutch blew up taking the crank sensor with it a few days later and I had to scrap it. Got 140 for scrap.

Back