we buy any car type places

Accurate online description from the seller is the only way forward.

Don’t mention the scratched wheel or marked bodywork and they hammer the offer price down.

I’ve used Wbac once and it was professionally appraised and they paid promptly, I haggled over the admin fee and got it back in the way of an increased value on the car.

Tried them once again and got messed about something terrible.

Used we want any car last time , put an accurate appraisal on line and got a sensible offer , bloke turned up at home and couldn’t find fault with it , when it came to his report to his manager, I left him under no illusions that I wouldn’t accept a penny less than the internet offer as there was no fault with the car.

He knocked on the door a few minutes later and shook hands , funny thing was that he took the keys with him and didn’t collect it till four days later.

Put the details in and let us know if it’s more than £50 .....
Sold a van on the same basis. Expected to haggle but the kid walked out and looked at it and said that he couldn't knock it. Paid on time and no time wasters.

haha evans halshaw offered £400 more than those wbac daft kerts why does anyone actually use these fuckers looks like one big scam to me and they expect transaction fees n that

Just a company doing their best to succeed. Its in their interests to offer a poor price, hoping you'll take it. They may have the option to increase the offer later. Its also in their interests to cherry pick the best cars/deals they can get.

Back