we buy any car type places

they will by anything, the clue is in the title. at a fraction of the value mind. what you selling like and whats wrong?

Make: Vauxhall
Model: Corsa Sxi Plus 16v Twinport
Milages 92,000 miles on a 56 plate

The Front exhaust is blown and sounds like a motorbike...

passenger side electric window is fucked tink its the motor

battery is outputting too many amps ive been told its either battery on way out or something else underlying

this is all i know of, I had it booked in for an MOT tommorow but im thinking of cancelling and just goin ahead with a new second hand car

Accurate online description from the seller is the only way forward.

Don’t mention the scratched wheel or marked bodywork and they hammer the offer price down.

I’ve used Wbac once and it was professionally appraised and they paid promptly, I haggled over the admin fee and got it back in the way of an increased value on the car.

Tried them once again and got messed about something terrible.

Used we want any car last time , put an accurate appraisal on line and got a sensible offer , bloke turned up at home and couldn’t find fault with it , when it came to his report to his manager, I left him under no illusions that I wouldn’t accept a penny less than the internet offer as there was no fault with the car.

He knocked on the door a few minutes later and shook hands , funny thing was that he took the keys with him and didn’t collect it till four days later.

battery is outputting too many amps ive been told its either battery on way out or something else underlying

this is all i know of, I had it booked in for an MOT tommorow but im thinking of cancelling and just goin ahead with a new second hand car

Put the details in and let us know if it’s more than £50 .....

From people I know who have dealt with them,
Shìte.
Give an estimate then get your details and pester with a very low price.

not too bad tbh, too many amps wont be the battery. probley the alternator or regulator. as long as the engine/box is ok surely has another year or two left in it.

if not, stick it on gumtree. will get more than wbac as they are just chancers.

I used the Evans Halshaw one that promised to beat we by any car quote but actually offered about £800 less.

When we went with we buy any car they were professional, had the online offer price, they gave a itemised list of why they knocked things of the internet price (new wheel trims £40 etc). Allowed us to walk away without any pressure. I stuck it on ebay/gumtree and was not getting any offers so went back to them, offered the same price and took it. I wanted £2k private and they offered £1.8k so I was ok with it.

haha evans halshaw offered £400 more than those wbac daft kerts why does anyone actually use these fuckers looks like one big scam to me and they expect transaction fees n that

Tried to sell a car I had to WBAC once.

It was in good nick but had done 207,000 miles. Full MOT, no marks or issues.

WBAC offered £150 which reduced to £50 as they found a small rust bubble on the bottom of one of the doors.... that was it!

Told them to feck off, especially as they charge £50 to transfer the money! So they offered £0 really.

Phoned up a scrap guy on Gum Tree who offered £90, but never turned up.

In the end put it on Gumtree with a full, honest description and I got offered £150 and the guy drove it away.

Back